Thanks for comments on Lake Monticello

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by preacherfisherman, Oct 13, 2008.

1. preacherfisherman

preacherfisherman Member

State:
    SC
    Name:
    Tommy
    Greetings, fellow fisherman, I didn't mean to get anybody angry or put anyone in a bad spot by asking for some help on lake Monty. I like to fish just like most of you fisherman and have been since I was a teenager. I understand some of you fisherman do this for a living and have some favorite spots and techniques. I only joined this forum to meet new fisherman in this great fishing state we live in and hopefully make some new friends. I wanted to share my techniques and spots Ive learned throught the years as well as learn a few more. I know, nobody knows me quiet yet, but hopefully you will. I am like most of you, I want to perserve our fishery in this state. I like to catch fish, but I also like to release fish just as well, so someone else can catch them. I mostly Striper fish but I was raised catfishing at Santee. I would like to get back into more catfishing because my kids like it more. If anyone needs any help or wants to go Stiper fishing let me know I would be gald to help or even take you.:big_smile:
    And remember Jesus loves you!

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Tommy, It's all good.:big_smile: There are some truly great people here and we are all glad to have ya!:wink: Since I've joined, I've met and talked to many oustanding people here. I fish with many and call some good friends. You'll find lots of fellowship and good times.:wink:

Pop Pop

3. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    I want to go striper fishing:big_smile:!!!!!!!!!

4. preacherfisherman

preacherfisherman Member

State:
    SC
    Name:
    Tommy
    Jon just let me know when, I will be glad to take you. I'm going to Monty tomorrow and hopefully get a big one.:big_smile: