Thanks for all the info

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by keith c, Oct 26, 2007.

1. keith c

keith c New Member

State:
    ohio
    Im new to this site,and really enjoy all the tips.Im also new to serious flathead fishing.Ive had a good year so far,about 20 or so fish this year and 2 that were over 20 lbs.I caught most of them on creek chubs.I dont know how,or exactley when it happened,but im totally obsessed with flatheads.

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    welcome to the site keith. there are tons of good information on here, if you spend the time to read. lots of fun also! maybe you will be able to help others with your tactics and techniques as well...anyways, glad to meet another bro...rollo

3. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Keith,

Welcome to the site. Flatheads are awesome predators. The fact that they can be so elusive just adds to the anticipation of catching one. Sounds like you have had a great year so far. Good luck!

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC from Missouri Keith.

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Welcome to the B.O.C. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

6. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Welcome to the BOC. Sounds like you have had a good year so far but the flatties ain't done. if your serious about flathead fishing you will have lots to learn from all the good people that are on the site. and you can help us all out as well. good luck, fish hard.

7. crazy cathunter

crazy cathunter New Member

State:
    ohio
    I am also knew to the sight and i gotta say ROLLO and PROSTREET are Big help,much thanks guys! Welcome to the Brotherhood Keith and dont let the coldweather stop you! Trust me it aint over yet! the big boys are bitin now!

8. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Welcome to the BOC. from Arkansas.

9. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    Keith,
    Welcome to the BOC

10. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Welcome aboard Keith. Flathead fishing has been pretty good this year. Where are you fishing mostly, rivers or lakes?

11. FDR

FDR New Member

State:
    Ohio,Cincinnati
    Welcome to the BOC

12. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome to the BOC!

If these guys can help someone like me catch a fish, then they can help anyone!! Lots of good information and suggestions here....

Now, if they could only show me how to tell what exactly it is I caught... :confused2:

13. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Kieth, Jerry a big welcome to both of you! If you need answers you will get the information here. You may not even know the question yet. Now some of our brothers will readily volunteer information while others you have to drag it out. lol:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2:

14. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks, Jack - I've already learned a lot!!

By the way, glad to hear Danville won the game Saturday!! I know a lot of people in both Danville and EK school districts - one of the best rivalries in the area!! (I'm in MTV - we'll not discuss the football team here. :embarassed: )

15. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Keith, Welcome to the BOC. Flatheads are a worthy opponent, you'll not be dissapointed by either their cunning or fighting ability lol. What body of water did you catch your flats this year?