Thanks For all the help. Had a great weekend of Fishing.

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by mmccalli, Nov 11, 2007.

1. mmccalli

mmccalli New Member

State:
    Texas
    Good weekend of fishing. So it's funny. I put out only 4 jugs out on friday and let them drift with the wind while I drift fished in the boat. I caught a 9lb and an 11lb on the jugs, both blues. Funny part, caught them on punch bait on my bottom hook, which was a treble. Saturday caught a 24lb yellow cat on the trotline. Good weekend, hope everyone else had the same.

2. fatfreddy

fatfreddy New Member

State:
    Texas
    congrats .mine wasnt so good missed 1 weekend of fishing and lost the fish. cant tell if they moved shallow since the warm 2 weeks.

3. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    The weekend was pretty good. We caught a few fish shallow, but most came from 15 to 20 feet deep anchored on secondary points. Sweetening the spots with soured grain and range cubes helped as well. We would graph a lot of bait fish in the areas we fished. When the schools of bait passed under the boat we'd get bit.

4. mmccalli

mmccalli New Member

State:
    Texas
    What is the water temp where ya'll are at. We're sittin around 59-63.

5. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    We had 63-68 degrees on Lewisville.

6. rom

rom New Member

State:
    Texas
    My son went up to Lake Livingston this weekend and ran jug lines for about 24 hours and picked up 23 blues up to about 9 lbs. Not a bad trip considering the waves were about 3' when he got there Friday night.