Thanks Folks ; )

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JimmyJonny, Feb 4, 2008.

1. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Start Members,

Some of us folks are just having a hard time, and a lot of us don't see any good fortune coming soon either. I would expect that around tax time a lot more people will donate what they can.....I will definitely will give what I can.

I just wanted to take the time to thank the folks that do. Its your money that helps this site running and I for one really do appreciate it.

I haven't been able to donate $$ but I try to donate my advice and knowledge the best I can, lots of us do. I hope that itself is worth something.

Paul and the Mods get their share of thanks but this one's for you star members....... " THANKS !! "

-Jim-

2. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brother Jim;
    Let me start this off by being the first one to say {THANK YOU}:big_smile: It's not just the money that keeps things running. It's H-E-A-R-T! Something that there seems to be a LOT of in the BOC.
    There is another thing called, QUALITY!
    I could go on and on. But as long as the BOC keeps true to the membership, as long as the QUALITY of the members stays at such a high level, as long as the BOC Brother's and Sister's are such an August Group, ... I'll be there and with what funds I can spare and what advice and support I can give.
    So Brother Jim; {{THANK YOU}} because your contributions are just as important! in fact, I believe they are priceless, just as so many, many, other contributions are too!
    Sincerely, Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post, but NOT the PRIDE]]]]]

3. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
  4. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Jim thanks for your words im going to donate more when i can.

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Thanks Jim! I help out as best I can with the donation thing. Everyone has a different financial situation and its not always possible to donate but as has been said in the previous post your written contribution and heart is whats most important! :big_smile:

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thank you for being just who you are a very fine gentleman. I am very proud that you are one of my BOC Brothers. Please trust me when I say I know exactly what it's like to be wading kneedeep in weeds and Crocodiles financially. I am better but I could get even better and I believe when the Lord says it's time He will see that I have more.I agree totally with Coyote in that's it's not nessasarily the financial contributions but it is the Character and quaility of the people who makes up this family. I personally feel that each and everyone staff included is loaded with quality and character.It's what makes me keep coming back and seeing what all is going on.I sincerely thank you for all your posts and comments that you have made. Ya know I'm still in search of the "Beast" and he or she keeps eluding me. I am convinced that I have to be doing something wrong but what it is has also eluded me. I am somewhat limited in that I don't own a boat,I have thought perhaps that is my hinderance but I have read many times in our local paper that people have hooked on to their"Beast" while Bank fishing. Anyway Jim to me you are a much needed member of the BOC Society and I truly value anything you have to say. I have said this before and I will say it again,I would very gladly sit around a campfire with any member of the BOC as to me they are all fine upstanding folks!~~~Sister Pat:big_smile::wink::cool2: