Thanks everyone

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by catfisherman_eky3, May 8, 2008.

1. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I just got back from Cleveland yesterday, doctors told me my heart has gotten bigger and my breathing has slowed down next month there going to put me on a heart transplant list and within 2 years ill be dieing needing a heart, I would like to ask everyone to remember my family, im going to fight this thing to the end, and if I dont win ill be in a better place and win in the end thank you everyone again.

2. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    matt words cant express what im feeling right now.i feel ive got to know you and become good friends threw or talks in the chat room.rest assured i will add you to my church prayer list and will pray for you and your family ever day.

3. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    Matt you are in my prayers.

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Matt, you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

5. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Matt,

I hope that everything turns out ok for you Buddy :cross:
    :0a32:

But until then - I will be including you in my prayers.

"I got the Main Man Upstairs on my Speed-dial" - Just for times like this.
    :wink:

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    You're in my Prayers Matt! Now we have some serious fishing we need to do soon! Too bad you couldn't make it on the 26th but there will be other times. Maybe sometime I can get down that way, I'd love to meet and wet a line with you.
    Take it easy Buddy!

7. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi Matthew, thanks for letting us know. Man o man don't lose faith brother; I know you will come out of this ok.

Jaime

8. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    My thoughts will be with you Matt and I'll pray things go well for you. Keep up the positive attitude.

9. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    Hey buddy you know I put in a couple words for ya.

You get up this way towards Charleston we will get some fishing time in even if its just a few hours.Next trip you make this way drop me a PM the daty before I will give you my number.

10. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Hang in their buddy! Matt don't feel down for one minute. I wish I lived closer to Kentucky. I would take you fishing right now! Just keep on posting and let us know how everything goes. My prayers sent from Nebraska to you and your family. GOD BLESS YOU! Take care!!:big_smile::big_smile:Keep smiling!

Mark..

11. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Matt I hate to hear of this,I feel I have known you for years through our chatroom talks. Prayers for you and your family bud.

12. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    MATT,

I HATE TO HEAR THIS BUT GOD WILL ENTERVEAN INTO THIS MATTER AND EVERY THING WILL BE ALRIGHT, OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU AND I WILL ADD YOU TO OUR CHURCH PRAYER LIST, GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUS

13. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Hang in there, brother! We are turning you over to the Great Physician; He knows what to do. We're going to pray for a miracle.