Thanks Everyone

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by BobbyLee, Jul 24, 2009.

1. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Well Finally got released from the hospital at 7:30 this evening. I'd like to offer my thanks to all of you... Everything went fine, and I already feel a whole lot better. A big difference it made so far. Less pain, starting to get some balance back, even walked a few blocks tonight. Get the hernia and my knees redone again, I might feel like a new man for awhile again. Doc said it would only be a little insision; little my ass... Came out of surgery and asked if I was taller with that 9mm spacer...lol... But serious guys; Thanks for all the prayers and support.....

Attached Files:

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Dude I thought it was your back not your neck damn man glad your OK either way.

3. shanelures

shanelures New Member

State:
    ohio
    me to man!! how bads the pain?? i have two herniated disks and pinched nerves in my neck c5-c6 and c6-c7 been doing nerve blocks to try and avoid surgery but they don't help much!! my surgon told me to come back to him when i'm ready for surgery.if you don't mind me asking,what was going on with your neck?? it feels like i hit my funny bone really hard every time i turn or tilt my head!!just thought you could give me some input. thanks and hope all is well for ya, shane

4. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Shane mine was between 5 and 6. Blew the disc out and compressed my spinal cord when I fell awhile back. Shoulders would hurt constantly, skin all the way down my arms to my hands was numb, always dropping stuff. Now just coming home tonight, Hardly any pain at all. Pic is what they basically did. Dark area is the new disc and then the titanium plate to hold it in place and fuse 5th and 6 vertebrae together... If you can get it done I highly recommend it... They go through the front for a faster recovery time...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  5. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Glad to hear all went well Bobby. Hope you heal just as fast an can get back out to the fishing holes.

6. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    Bobby i'm glad to hear you are feeling better and gettin' out and about.

7. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Glad to hear everything went well bro!

8. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    LITTLE INSISION ,LITTLE MY ASS,,,, IF THATS WHERE HE CUT, U MIGHT WANT TO CHECK ALL YOUR EQUIPMENT AND ALSO FIND A NEW DOCTOR.:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2:

9. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    SHANE, I HAVE THE SAME DISKS BAD IN MY NECK.IT TOOK THE DOCTORS A YEAR TO FIND OUT THAT I HAD LOST THE CURVE TO THE SPINE IN MY NECK . THEY ALSO TOLD ME TO LIVE WITH IT, BECAUSE I COULD END UP PARILIZED FOR LIFE IF THEY CUT ON IT.

:crazy::angry:

10. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I only have two words to say, pain management :wink:
    Well, a few more. Glad your feeling better Bobby Lee :big_smile:

11. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    Happy you came thru the surgery OK. How long before you will be able to be back on the water and work on the "Honeydo List"? :big_smile:

12. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Glad to here all went well and your feeling better already Bobby. That is great news. Make sure your ready when I get back from my trip so we can go chase after ole Mr. Whiskers.

13. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Good to see you back and know the surgery was successful.
    Take care and hope you're back on the water soon!!!:wink:

14. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    Glad your home bobby. Now its time to fish!!!

15. shanelures

shanelures New Member

State:
    ohio
    ya, i been stuck with pain management for about a year now. i have nerve blocks in my low back and left hip and neck. i had rods and screws with cage put in back,the cage sliped and healed where my nerves exit.can't find a doc to fix it!!going to wait as long as possible for neck, just hope it does'nt cause any permanant nerve damage!!

16. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Good to hear you're getting back to good health man!
    I didn't think they're cutting open your neck! :crazy:

17. RIVERRUNT

RIVERRUNT New Member

State:
    reynoldsburg ohio
    Take it easy and have a speedy recovery my brother.See you on the water soon!!!!!!!

18. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Glad to hear you are doing fine Bobby, and feeling some relief already! It won't be long and you will be back at them cats again! Take Care! rollo

19. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I hope all is well after this is over and done. Good to see things are looking up!:wink: