Thanks Cutbait101!!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Patmansc, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Just wanted to let everyone know that if you're needing an affordable, top-notch boat mechanic, get a holta our own Cutbait101! When the tilt/trim on my 40hp Merc stopped working I took it to the shop and they wanted $970 bucks to fixit :crazy::embarassed::eek:oooh: So when I put a post up about it Mark pm'ed me and said that he would look at it. Which he did, and he said that it prolly was the motor, which I ordered online for about $300, and Mark installed it for only $40 and some lucky scrimps. Works great now. Thanks, Mark :big_smile:

2. Cutbait101

Cutbait101 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Thanks Pat,it was a pleasure meeting you.Always ready to help out a Boc brother and i cant wait to use those lucky scrimps:wink:

3. mcdo2137

mcdo2137 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Way to go Cutbait101 glad to see there are some honest guys out there who will work on BOC brothers boat's and not charge them an arm and a leg!! I'm sure Pat appreciated it a whole lot and man thats some savings!!!

4. Cutbait101

Cutbait101 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Thanks Larry.i try to live by the old saying.do good for others and good will come come to you.I have not been on this sight very long,but i have met people that i know would go out of there way for me.and i will do the same for them.Thats the way it should be.A Brotherhood! again thanks mark

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    <Thats the way it should be.A Brotherhood! again thanks mark>

ABSOLUTELY! Thanks for helpin' a brother out, especially in these tough times.

Bill in SC

6. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Thanks to you Mark for helping Pat. He has been a dear friend of mine for a long time now. If you ever want to go fishing with me for some cat smacking fun, let me know.

7. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    awesome job mark way to go

8. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 Member

State:
    Central, SC
    Awesome thing ya did there---- helping a brother out in time of need!! REPS TO YA MY FRIEND!:cool2:

9. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    WTG Cutbait,thats a fine gesture,I will keep you in mind for future work myself.Reps to you.:big_smile:

10. Deepwater1

Deepwater1 New Member

State:
    Toccoa, GA
    Cutbait, If the problem with my 70 HP Johnson pops up again (dropping two cylinders) I'll sure get it to you. What goes around comes around.

Curt

11. Cutbait101

Cutbait101 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Thats right pop pop we need a take your mechanic fishing day!:big_smile::wink: lol. Will work for a smackdown!!!:big_smile: and man colas:cool2: Thanks everyone. Mark

12. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Thanks for helping our buddy out Mark...reps to ya ; )

-Jim-