THANKS CATFISH 98054 [Randy ]

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Jollymon, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Randy THANKS for coming to a brothers aid today an towing me those 10 miles back to the ramp, after my motor quit on me today .If not for this site i don,t know if i would have ever had the privalge of meeting you an fishing with you an your father .THAT IS WHAT MAKES THIS SUCH A GREAT SITE MEMBERS HELPING MEMBERS. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE TOW .

2. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Thats a cool story!!

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great story..That is what the Brotherhood is all about. A special thanks to Randy for his time and help.

4. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    I sure am glad Randy was able to get his working, I was thinking for a while I was gonna have to come and get the both of ya LOL!!

He's certainly a good guy, he'll help ya if he can!

5. CRAPPIEMAN

CRAPPIEMAN New Member

State:
    GASTONIA N
    You did agood thing Randy that what its all about helping each other.

6. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Well Wes ,i was not going to tell that part of the story ,you missed out on pulling a train in yesterday afternoon> I,m sure glad Randy,s motor decided to crank back up .Getting 1 boat with no power to the downtown dock was bas enough ,would have hated to try 2 at the same time

7. seth3221

seth3221 New Member

State:
    NC
    I knew I should have come fishing with you. Things like that are what make fishing fun. Glad you made it back.

8. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Proof is in the puddin', this proves that the USCA/BOC ROCKS. Family helping family. Kudos to Randy!!!

9. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    It would have looked kinda funny me pulling those big boats ya'll have back to the dock. It would have certainly been a SLOW ride back. That's why if you have the chance to help somebody out, help 'em. B/c eventually you're gonna need some help too and whether you believe in it or not I think karma can help ya or hurt ya.

10. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Wes you plulling us back in would not have been a s bad as Aaron an myself pulling a 36fter back to the dock with his 14ft john with a 25 on it

11. seth3221

seth3221 New Member

State:
    NC
    Been there done that. Had to move the cooler to the front and quit taking items out just to stay afloat.

12. mhbomber

mhbomber New Member

State:
    Wilmington
    Good work Randy!