Thanks Brothers!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by RiverKing, Jul 14, 2006.

1. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    I was thinking about all the fish i have caught over the years..Big and small, when it hit me...I just joined this community in April, it is now July..So I have been on this site every single day for 3 months, and already I have caught my personal best flathead..I just wanted to say thanks for all the great info that everyone on this site has contributed..I know I pretty much learn something new everytime I log on...Thanks

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Matt, you also got to meet me, and sample my cooking. Dont forget that highlight of your life. :big_smile:

Brother this place is awesome, glad you have learned so much off this site. I have caught my first flat and blue because of members on the BOC.

3. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

Man, I cant believe that i forgot to add that i got to met you to my post...LMAO...I also got to met the infamous FLATHUNTER AND MELLON....The dynamic duo

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    You never have let us know, have the nightmares stopped?? LMAO

5. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

Brother, there not nightmares..I dream about being blessed by them everynight...LMAO...I seriously did dream about posting on the BOC last night..It seems to be all thats on my mind

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey, Matt. This cracked me up. I dreamed about posting one night too. I was in HI, furiously typing something, still don't know what the subject was 'cause I woke up before I found out!!! Nice message you started this thread with.....this truly is a wonderful organization with caring people (or is it crazy people? :lol: )

7. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

LOL...on the crazy people question....I think it just depends on who you ask...LOL