Thanks BOC !!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Cherokee, May 24, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thanks BOC memembers For letting this forum be more just place to talk about fishing. Ive see alot people on here that belive in prayer and that it really works. So they post on here for prayer for there loved one or friend that might be sick,there selfs,or even worse the lost of a love one. I thank you BOC for letting people post in here for prayer request. Keep up the good work.

Jam 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up;

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Of course cause i no how it feels to need a helping hand sometimes whether its a prayer or just someone saying they know how im feeling

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    you know, Herbert, it has been said there are no athiests in foxholes....i don't see how anyone that fishes can be one either - to sit on the river, lake, or bank and watch the sun and moon is just spiritual most of the time - to see Gods hand at work in nature is a marvelous thing.

keeps me sane when i can't catch fish(which is most of the time):smile2:

4. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Its just good to know that you have people on here that are willing to take time out knee down and pray for a problem that we might have. the bible says Mat 18:19 That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. And i belive out of all the people we have here on BOC that we can find atleast two to agree on prayers that are asked.

If you dont have nothing to prayer for i always need prayer.

5. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Anytime you need to talk just let me know.:big_smile:

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    That is what the BOC is all about brother, just one of the many great things about this place.