Thanks alot Jim

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by River Outlaw, Oct 21, 2009.

1. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i just got word from the state that i cant have CATFISH on my tag anymore. only 1 unique plate in the state now. :angry::sad2: THANKS ALOT JIM !! :angry::wink::smile2:

2. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    What is there reasoning for that?

3. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    who knows, its the state. figgered all was well when it was county by county.

4. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    And they took your avatar away too? LOL :smile2::eek:oooh:

5. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Sorry bout that J.J., I must have "SENIORITY",:wink: in all respects I reckon.

I truly am sorry it happened though:crazy:,:sad2:there must be some folks in other counties that are PO'd too, but just to be honest about it, I'm glad it was y'all and not me:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2::smile2:
    Guess I better bolt or weld mine on the truck:smile2:
    Oh, by the way, I got my renewal notice today for the 2010 plate:wink:

6. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
  7. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    I read about that in tonights local rag, looks like there are 31,600 PO'd folks in Kansas who can't renew their personalized tags next year:sad2::crazy: 55,432 will be able to keep them:eek:oooh:. BUT, we'll be paying twice as much to keep them, we'll only get one plate:angry:, for the back of the vehicle, to save costs:roll_eyes:. You know, to make up for those who can't renew theirs:roll_eyes:. Yep, more Kansas Bravo, Uniform, Lima, Lima, Sierra, Hotel, India,Tango:wink:

I'm willing to bet a keg of beer, if theirs some politician who's wasn't the first, still got to keep theirs:wink:

Sorry J.J.:sad2:

8. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i aint worried about it. was thinkin, when i could get the money to renew my tags, bout goin with FLTHEAD. prob some biker has it already though.

9. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Flthead is taken trust me I have checked. I have tried all the different ways I could think of and they all come up taken.

Atleast now with one plate being issued the cops have no reason to try to ticket you if you do not have it on the vehicle. I have been down that road one to many times.