Thanks again everyone!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by splitshot, Jan 26, 2007.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Just wanted everyone to know that i appreciate your prayers and thoughts. Im feeling 100% better, going to the Doctors Tuesday. Im hoping my wife and my Dr. will let me go ice fishing next week.:big_smile: Its been super cold up here for over a week. It didnt get above 10 today, and most of the lakes have at least five to six inches of good ice. My son went this past tuesday and caught a nice mess of Jack-Perch. :0a18:

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Even if the doc and boss lady says your good to go, Please do not try and overdo it. We don't need to be reading thar you had a setback.Even if you can't go ice fishing ,it's not the end of the world. We want you around for the long haul.SO DON"T OVER DO IT!!

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Steve,

Welcome back buddy!

You are 100% BOC loyal, and we are pulling for you!

Paul

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Steve thats great glad to hear it be carefull and dont over do the ice fishing them setbacks can be worse on ya i watched on the news that it was 9 for a high in NYC ought to make good ice

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    You better listen to the Dr & the wife,they know whats best for you.Glad you're feeling better and don't go and over-do it!!!

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Steve - I'm glad to hear your feeling better!:smile2: Now the fish are worried cause you will be back on the hardwater!!!:cool2: :0a18: