Thanks a ton...s_self88...Sean

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Sep 2, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I want to say thanks to Sean for shipping the reel to me before he got the money. He does not have Paypal or anything so best I could do is cut him a check directly from Bill Pay from my bank. Appreciate him trusting me and shipping it. It is a beautiful 6600CL Rocket in the box. This reel is purdy to say the least.

Getting ready to run to Fishermans Wareshouse to get it lined. Want to hit the Ohio River this weekend and only had 1 big combo since I sold my spinning combo to Dimitri.

Thanks bro, really appreciate you shipping the reel.

Tea

2. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    That is a great thing he done, but you seem very trustworthy. I started to get one of those rees(very pretty), but I got a 6000, instead. I have a 6500, 6000, 5500, and a 550. I am going to get one more with a clicker and that is it for a while. Man, I love them Ambassadeurs. Good luck with yours, Tea!!

3. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Yup, Tea, that was pretty good of him to go ahead and send it to ya. You're a pretty trust worthy guy to say the least, though.

-Red

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Sean, thanks for being so kind to a brother. Of course, as much as Matt's on here, he'd never get by without sending you the check! He'd never hear the end of it! :big_smile: Good luck on your fishing excursion this weekend, Tea.

5. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    LOL...Yeah...what she said! :big_smile:

6. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    It's good to see trust in the world still .

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I just saw a picture of that reel it is nice looking as for trust if you can't trust a "brother" who can you trust?

8. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I tried to call him a couple times today but got an answering machine, my guess is that he is out of town for holiday weekend.

That reel is sweet, got it lined with 25# Big Game today.

9. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Thats trusting a Brother,which is the way it should be. Very nice reel.

10. brian sax

brian sax New Member

State:
    shawnee kansas
    he will be back monday night

11. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Another example of the fine folks the BOC has. Glad to be a part of it myself.

12. s_self88

s_self88 New Member

State:
    Shawnee, Kansas
    I'm glad it got to your house in time. I had no problem sending the reel, before you payed, it was mostly my parents, but i guess they decided i'd learn a lesson if i got ripped off. I'll let you know when the check gets here, i'm in no hurry for the money.

13. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Tea have you used the reel yet and if so how do you like it/ If not , whats taking so long? lol

14. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Brother your parents are looking out for you, that is a great thing. They really care about ya.

Cash the check, tell em ya never got it and learned a lesson. Enjoy the money. LMAO Just kidding.....hehehe

Thanks again brother, I really appreciate it.

Have not had a chance to use it yet, helped dad put a roof on last 3 days. But hope to this week sometime. So, did not even make it to the river, go figure. LMAO

Please let me know when you get the check, and tell your parents thanks for putting a little faith in your judgement and me.

Tea

15. s_self88

s_self88 New Member

State:
    Shawnee, Kansas
    I recieved the check today, and i already cashed it. Everything worked out fine. The decal hasn't arrived yet, though.

16. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sean I am glad ya got the check, I am sure your parents are releived.

Wife did not mail decal, "She forgot", so, I will personally do it in the morning buddy. Will ship ya some other things as consilation with it as well.

Thanks for posting that you got it, and tell your parents there are still a few of us trustworthy people in the world.

Tea

17. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sean, it is in the mail on the way to ya brother. I have a tracking number also. Let me know when you get it.

Sent ya the decal, and some Looper rigs.

18. s_self88

s_self88 New Member

State:
    Shawnee, Kansas
    I got the decal and the looper rigs today, thanks.
    I'll try to post a picture of the decal on my car.

19. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sean, glad ya got everything bro, and I hope your parents are cool with everything. Hope ya come up with some more nice reels in the future for me. hehehe

Thanks again dude, hope to fish with ya someday.