Thanking everyone

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BILLYP, Mar 2, 2007.

1. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, North Carol
    I just want to take some time and thank everyone who has taken their time to thank a soldier. This has to be one of the only places that are so warm to the military. I was a soldier for 8 years, and you don't get a thank you very often, people just think of it as your job and that is what you are supposed to do. Yeah I signed up for it and it was a life changing event, but I didn't sign up to be harassed, and taken advantage of while in the mitary. I THANK YOU ALL form the bottom of my heart and soul.
    THANK YOU EVERYONE IN THE BOC.
    Billy Pankey

2. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Thank you for the thanks Billy but it truly is you and all the men and women that serve in our military that deserve the thanks.

Anyone that harrasses or degrades our military members should go live in another country since they obviously are not proud to be American!

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Billy, I think you and all who serve now or have served in the past in all branches of the military are the ones that deserve the thanks.

4. james_s333

james_s333 New Member

State:
    byesville,ohio
    billy.....im sure that everyone here sends a thanks out from the bottom of there hearts....but there is no reason for you to say thanks to me!!i give credit where credit is do and my friend anyone that can return a thank you to so many ppl and be speaking on behalf of thousands of ppl that have and are serving this country desirves alot of credit.....thank you for speaking on the people in the armed forces and your own behalf and i prey this nonsense over seas is over soon and our guys and ladie's get to come home