Thank you

Discussion in 'Trout Fishing' started by Haze, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Haze

Haze New Member

State:
    Texas
    I just wanted to thank everyone for their help and suggestions. Today I went out with my two boys and brother and caught 7 trout. I ended up using a #6 aberdeen hook on the end of the line with a splitshot about 18" up. For bait we used powerbait sparkle eggs.

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Jesus, welcome to the BOC/SOC :cool2:, Best catfishing site on the web! Be sure to check out the library, a lot of good info in there. Congratulations on a fun day of fishing.

3. dookiechrist

dookiechrist New Member

State:
    utah
    welcome to the BOC jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats on the catch, and kudos for taking the kids fishing i'm sure they had fun.

4. Haze

Haze New Member

State:
    Texas
  5. C_wernett

C_wernett New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Glad to see you all had a good time fishing! A lot of places are starting to stock the albino or "designer" trout into different areas. I'd like to see one about 10lbs! :big_smile:

6. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Thats pretty neat there. I havent seen them yet. I just wonder if the white ones get ate up by other fish fast. I would think humans could spot fish for them a lot easier also.

-Jim-

7. dookiechrist

dookiechrist New Member

State:
    utah
    i,ve seen an albino trout once it was about 1.5 lbs, took a young lady fishing once and of course she did well. we released it:wink:

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Jesus here they are known as california golden rainbows,nice catch ,and reps on takin the kids out.

9. baptistpreach

baptistpreach New Member

State:
    Oklahoma!
    Yes, my father in law was telling me about them, he's seen them caught, called them golden trout. IDK, all I've caught is rainbows! Cool looking fish though!

10. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    welcome too the BOC , from Colorado.

11. cathooked

cathooked New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Jesus welcome to the BOC from north carolina..

12. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    that's awesome that yall got into them jesus. it's always fun to see kids catch fish. my kids have a ball doing it, but lately they have been sick so i have had to go without them.
    those albino trout are cool. we used to catch them when i was little up in utah. it seems they will hit a spinner a lot quicker than a normal rainbow, or maybe we just targeted them easier since we could see them. they are different than an actual golden trout. golden trout don't have pink eyes, and they have dark red splotches down the lateral line, and some of them have dark fins and blue spots. there are some mountain lakes in utah that have the goldens, and they are all a pretty good hike to get to.

13. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Jesus welcome to the BOC thanks for sharing your pics. I have never seen an albino trout before.

14. riverdawg-1

riverdawg-1 New Member

State:
    salem, va
    That's a Golden Trout. I see them on ocassion here in VA.
    congrats on the catch.
    Chip

15. yadkinrivercats

yadkinrivercats Member

State:
    mocksville,n.c.
    Jesus , Welcome to the BOC