Thank you

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Gator, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    I want to say thanks for all the prayers and thoughts, as well as your understanding while I was and am under going some medical issues here. The people here are the best in the world and we may not always see eye to eye so to say but for some unknown reason we all seem to hang in there. This place is a great place and I have had the pleasure of meeting some of you and those I have meet just seem to be some of the best folks in the world. Thanks so much for all yall have done. Yall have made this so much easier for me than you will ever know.

2. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    People like yourself make me want to come back here. It's truly a great site that I'm extremely happy and proud to be a member of. Thank you as well for being a fellow brother!

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    We have to stick together as brothers!!! I for one am proud to call ya'll brothers!

4. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    Hey Gator I myself am glad your treatments are going good. and look forward to many more posts from you here on this site. The people here are the main reason I joined here. I like the fact that people here can disagree and yet not get all upset with each other. Unlike a lot of forums i been a member of where its flame war after flame war. So hang in there and get better Bro.

5. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey Gator,
    So glad to see you posting and your treatments are done. From the Atlantic, to the Gulf and to the Pacific and everywhere in between, we are apart with distince, but love for each other bridges that gap. You been in my prayers. Love you brother!

6. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Thank you for being a fellow brother. We miss you when you are away, but we understand and keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Gator, your good people.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.

Dano

8. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jim,

I second Dano's thought that you are "good people"

Merry Christmas brother! I'm glad your treatments are over!

9. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Get well soon Gator, I will pray for you!

10. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Think of ya quite a bit and how ya were doin. Just never call. :eek:

11. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Jim,
    Glad to hear your treatments went well. Prayers continue to be lifted from here.
    Our GOD is an AWESOME GOD!!

12. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Gator,

Jim, I'm glad to hear your treatment's went well my brother. You are still lifted up in prayer my friend. May you and your Family, be in good health, have lots to eat, and may your whole Family have the Merriest Christmas together ever...

GOD is in control....

13. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    God Bless You Gator. Even though I have not met you yet, I seem to feel like I know you. You are more than a guy on the other end of a computer, You are a friend and Brother to All.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to You and Yours !

14. Hootowlc3

Hootowlc3 New Member

State:
    Florida
    Gator I gues that would be me. We talked about the guides. I found some used ones at a local bait shop.

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to help me.
    Good to here you are doing better.
    May you and your family have the best Christmas ever.

15. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    anything for you gator. ya have given me lost of answers and help as well as just some chating. merry x-mas brother and hope ya are doing well.

16. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Jim, I have always thought of you as one of the best, a "Good Man"! May God always bless you and may you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Tight lines, bent poles and screaming reels!

17. Chuckb

Chuckb New Member

State:
    Pana Illinois
    Gator, glad to see you are feeling better brother. And like the others said, you are one of the best. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

18. SSG Johnson

SSG Johnson New Member

State:
    Saint Robert Missouri
    You are one of the best and I wish you the best Thank you for being everyone's friend and being the person that we have all came to love. You are truely a man that is an awsome mentor in everything.

19. greg

greg USCA - STAFF Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    GA/ Ia
    we are a brotherhood and we stick with each other good or bad.

20. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah, that's right! Your a great guy Gator.....still sending prayers for you bro! :) And Merry Christmas to you and yours....... :)