Thank You

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by rebelzgrl76, Mar 23, 2007.

1. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    I felt so incline to say Thank You to all you brothers and sisters of the BOC. From the first time I logged on and became a member you all have made me feel nothing but welcome and I appreciate that. I have enjoyed getting to know you all and you have filled my days and nights with happiness, laughter , humor and positive information not only on catfishing but alot more.

I have become close to some of you and I will hold memories of you all my life. You can bet that you wont ever be forgotton and often thought of.

Thank you for the flag that I was honored to have received. I cant find the words to say how appreciative I am to have won it. Everytime I look at it, I think about all the soilders that are over fighting and dieing. It reminds me of my grandfather that fought in Korea, Vietnam and WWII. God rest his soul, he was an inspiration.

Thank you for the roses. It was a mix up in receiving them, took a while and a phone call but I have them on my kitchen table and to this day they are still full bloom. Every time I look at them I think of all of you. What a happy thought that is.

I have enjoyed the chats also. Seems I am picked on alot and I dont mind. Thanks for making a boring day/night entertaining and worth while.

I know that if I needed prayers, I would get them. If I needed a shoulder to cry on, I had one. If I needed a moment to vent a little anger and frustration, I was able to do so, there was always someone there to listen and lend an ear, for that, I am greatful.
    We log on not thinking what impact we have on another but I am here to say, its alot. I loved reading your insirational messeges, it was uplifting.
    You all have a huge heart, this site is overflowing with love and compassion for one another. You all deserve a huge hug and pat on the back.
    When someone is gone, you miss them and take notice. You're a friend that is always there. That is what the BOC is all about, being there for one another, always.
    I am writting this off the top of my head, so bear with me. All I know, is that I love this site! I love you people, are awesome and going a day without you is down right difficult to say the least.

GOD bless each and every one of you and Thank you so much for everything that you've done for me. I will be forever greatful,

Amy:wink:

2. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Amy,

The Bottom line is that this is a place is a place that you can count on, "No Matter What"!
    :confident:

This Place (The B.O.C.) is the most "Amazing" place that I ever seen or even heard about when it comes down to "Meeting great people", Always Having Someone there to help you out "At Anytime", "That will be with you in a your time of need - again "At Anytime". I could have a night where I can't get any sleep (& this his happen before), get out of my bed, at say 3:00am, turn on my computer and talk to someone about anything "at Anytime".

Now - there is no other "Fishing Web-Site" (That I Know of) - "Anywhere" - that can say the same thing.
    "I Love This Place" & "I think I could speak for all of the other Brothers & Sisters in saying that - we "All" love you as well Amy". :wink:
    :confident:

You Take Care, :byebye:
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

3. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Amy,

You are easy to love... really, sincerely, a genuinely sweet and gentle person. Thank you for sharing yourself with us here and blessing us in so many ways.

And God bless the BOC ! What a great testimonial to the family here.

P.S. Bert.........:0a27:
    And you're easy to love, too :cool2: :0010: :0a23: :006: :lol:

4. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Amy, Carolyn said what I was thinking, you are so easy to love.

Thanks for being you! :smile2:

5. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    What they said!

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    A big hug for you Amy, Caroyln said it better than i ever could have!!

7. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Well...if that wasn't the nicest/ sweetest/ most considerate/ thoughtful/ flattering/ (stops to look up a new word to use...ten minutes later, gives up because he doesn't know how to use a dictionary...) post I've read on here...:embarassed:. I agree the boc is what everyone makes it. And is the same reason everyone keeps on coming back. And I'll have you know, when I saw the author of this particular post, I knew it was gonna be a good 'un. :wink: You're, I'd say the least, equally appreciated on here as you feel towards the rest and especially those few you've grown the most attached to...(coughs inconspicuously and wonders if he made the list :confused2:...lol) Anyway, I hope you're day's been made aswell, 'cause when anybody reads anything about themselves like what you just wrote, it's inevitable. See ya 'round the boc, Amy!

-Red

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Great post Amy! I always enjoy reading what you have to say! I hope to be reading your posts for many years to come!:big_smile:

9. kscatman

kscatman New Member

State:
    LAWRENCE,KS
    I absolutely love the BOC. Every time I need some mechanical help with my boat or truck, someone is there to answer my questions. The members are great!! I feel like i'm part of a family here. Not to mention what i've learned about catfishing. Heck there are alot of people who give away their bait recipes. This site is outstanding!!

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Great post Amy, we sure are glad that you are a member here.

11. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    Great post, we're honored to have you as a member, Amy.

12. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Nice having you here also. i really enjoy reading your post.

13. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Give yourself a pat on the back that post was excelent. I am a member of many fishing boards and this is the closest freindliest one I know. On other sites I read but rarely ever post. This site is like home. Every time I get the chance I spread the word. Its to bad there arent more people who could experience this site.Catfishing brought me here and its the people that keep me here

14. Pontoon

Pontoon New Member

State:
    California
    Amy, this is such a great post! It says a lot about the kind and loving person that you are and what a great group of people that this site is made of.
    I'm glad to have found this site and become a small part of such a good group of people.

15. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Amy, it's good people like you that make this board so special. Great post, and the BOC would not be the same without you.

16. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    AMY, IT'S ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO READ YOUR POST AND HAS BEEN A REAL PLEASURE TO GETTING TO KNOW YOU.

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    That was a great post Amy.Thanks!!!

18. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    I am proud to be one of your extended family...well written my friend.

19. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Amy, you are most certainly a very special part of this community and it would not be the same without you here!:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2: Thanks for such a well written post! I remember one lousey day I had a while back, nothin went right. Well when I got home I logged on the BOC and there was a Rep from you with a very nice comment that lifted my spirits and made my day!

20. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    See, thats what I am talking about, we have no idea what impact we have on each other sometimes. Tom, what you said was powerful and struck a cord with me. Makes me wanna hug you, just give you the biggest hug!!! Thanks for saying it. It was emotional.

Thanks to you all for your kind words. When I came back and read this thread I cried, I sat there and just cried. My intentions were to leave, I had been put in a situation that I felt like I needed to walk away from, but theres nothing but good here on the BOC. GOD has blessed this place. I have been honored to have all you bless me with your friendship, laughter and tears. I have made some close friends here and I hope that I make many many more and continue to do nothing but good for the BOC, it deserves nothing less, from us all.

So very appreciatve to you all,
    Amy