Thank you!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flathead willie, Jan 6, 2010.

1. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    To all of my husband's (Flathead Willie) friends. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for the loss of my brother, James P. Morgan, Vietnam Veteran. He is now at peace and no longer suffering. He will definitely be missed in our household.
    Judy Sutton

2. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Judy a bunch of us think the world of Billie, and therefore we ARE concerned with ya'll's family as well. My sincerest condolences on the loss of your brother. I appreciate all of those who have offered their services and lives so that I could lead the one I live. Continuing prayers for the family, nice to meet you, just sorry it was under these circumstances.

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Your more than welcome. Billie is a fine man in my book and spoke highly of your brother. My condolences to you and the rest of this man's family and friends.

4. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    along with mine judy he was a fine man rather i knew him face to face or not. to serve or country like he did. thank you and your family for that. may he rest in peace. to live the way we do is because of men like him. your still in my prayers and will always be. and good to meet ya on here. billie has some fine stories and is a good man.

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    no reason for you to have to Thank us .Were all 1 big family here and when 1 member is hurting in some way I feel that we all feel the pain some how or another. God Bless you and your family and again I say A special Thank You, to your brother and others like him for servicing our country so we can do the things we all love to do. GOD BLESS!!

6. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Very sorry to hear of your loss. Though we have often disagreed, I have always enjoyed "talking" with Billie. My prayers are with you and your family.

7. flathead willie

State:
    Virginia
    My wife was very impressed with all the love, thoughts and prayers we received from the BOC. Judy used to wonder why I spent so much time on here. I think she knows why now. It's nice to know that someone cares.

8. flathead willie

State:
    Virginia
    We don't disagree. You just haven't come to see some things my way...... yet! LOL:cowboy:

9. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Appreciate the thanks but not neccessary, I feel good enough hoping I made things a little easier for ya, we all got to look out for each other once in awhile.

10. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    SORRY FOR THE LOSS BRO, IM NOT SHURE IF I MEET HIM ON HERE, BUT IM SHURE HES IN A GOOD PLACE NOW