Thank you to Everyone!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Dec 22, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all those who were concerned about me during my absence on the BOC. Our town took a devastating blow and our water even went bad. I and my family moved in with my Sister who lives 10 miles to the south of me. She was very fortunate that she only lost power for 4 hours. We have so many tree's and lines down but it is gradually getting cleaned up.It is extremely creepy to lay in the pitch black cause there is no power and every few minutes I would here a cracking noise. I knew it was tree's and branches falling due to heavy ice accmulations. Very creepy indeed. Our youngest daughter Jessica (Lil Fish Bait) barely missed getting hit by a falling tree branch as she was walking out to our truck. I give God the Praise and the Glory that she didn't get hit as it was a heavy and long branch. Anyway thanks for all the concern. I'm back and as long as the power holds up I intend to stay. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to every One.:big_smile:

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Good to see you back on line again. Good to hear that Jessica didn't get hurt by the tree limb. Of course hard headed as she is it would probably of hurt the limb more:roll_eyes: JK. Yes it is creepy listening to the tree limbs breaking. A very eery sound indeed. At least you all are ok and had some place to go to.
    Anyway WELCOME BACK!!

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Good to have you back online Big Sis!!! I'm glad things are pretty well. Tell the family I said Hello and Buddah says HI!!! :wink:

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    When I see him on I will tell him hello! Hope all is well with him and his family.Sister Pat:big_smile:

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Pat Welcome back on the web with your family. I know, from the news, you all have been through it.Glad your safe and back on. You were missed.:big_smile: