Thank You to all the service people out there..

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by e'villeman, Dec 23, 2007.

1. e'villeman

e'villeman New Member

State:
    Evansville, Indiana
    I would like to Personally take a moment to thank ALL the service men and woman that are away from their family's this christmas. I do realize the sacrifice you ALL have made and are making. My brothers in the Navy an soon to retire and i sat back this weekend and tried to remember when he actually was with us during the Christmas season and in 20 yrs , i could only count on one hand. I Appreciate ALL my freedoms that only you service people have given me. Everytime i sit down to eat i think of you, everytime i lay my head down to sleep in safety, you are on my mind. Every time i go to the store, fish, relax it's because of your unselfish actions i am able to do this. So this year i would like to stop and Persoanlly thank each and everyone of you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM MY FAMILY TO YOU!

Please be safe we are waiting on your return!!

2. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Thank you & Merry Christmas to all our military personel, active & non active. I'd also like to thank our police, fire & medical staff.

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Thanks to all our military, active and not. I appreciate all that you do. 24/7/365.

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the men and women in uniform past and present. We couldn't be free to enjoy what we do if it wasn't for the things that you have done and the sacrifices you have made past and present. My hats off to you all!!!