thank you staff and members

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by baitchunker, Dec 17, 2007.

1. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    i havent been on in a while. been up at the camp fishing with customers because postbeetle is being greedy with the good hunting cold weather. when i got back to the house yesterday, i had a package from somewhere georgia. it contained a boc hat (very stylish i might add). it was my first Christmas present this year. i won it for coming in 2nd place during the halloweeny costume contest. i plan on going to a buddies house wed. night for grilled backstraps. hopefully his computer competent wife will take a pic of me wearing it, and i will post it as my new avatar.

anywho, i just wanted to say thank you to everyone, especially whoever it was in georgia that sent me the new head gear.

thanks boc

j.d.

2. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    that was very sweet jonathan. now if you would like to stop brown nosing and get back to posting we would all like to hear about your fishing stories. lol:wink:

3. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    good point

well, since the weather was about 80-85 degrees, we spent most of last week fishing in our 17 acre stocked lake. gill's and bass only... unfortunately.

we prolly cought around 20-30 a piece everyday. which is good cause the huntin wasnt worth crap. too hot, too windy, too many acorns on the ground, all result in deer that dont move.

we had a good time though, we had a couple groups up including a hunt we donated to a charity golf tourny/auction hosted by the pga pro boo weekley. its his 2nd year coming up. you cant really imagine what boo is like untill you meet him. he does not have any of the characteristics of someone who won millions playing golf last year. he is just a big ol north florida redneck from he!!. anyway, we drank a lotta beer, cought some fish, and told enough lies to rival the presidential elections. but, i sure was glad to get home.

4. SSgt Fishslayer

State:
    south carolina
    sounds like you guys had a good time. good thing the fishing was good, cause if it were lousy then it would have been a ajcked up trip all of the way around. lol

5. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    hey man,

whats the name of that lil town south of the border from you? i was talkin to somebody about that place the other day and i completely forgot the name.

6. SSgt Fishslayer

State:
    south carolina
    there are a few out here. there is San Luis, Algodones, and Nogales. south of San Diego is Tiajuana, but i wouldnt go there unless i was packing a tactical 12 ga.

7. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    san luis!!! thats it! tj aint bad as long as you go there with the mentality of being the predetar and not the prey. thanks.

8. SSgt Fishslayer

State:
    south carolina
    no problem. san luis is ok, but algodones is better. i dont usually go down south of the border, anything i want there i can just get here, we are so close that all of the people that lived there have made passage across and settled down here in yuma.

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats on the gift! There are a lot of great,generous people here! Its good to have you back. Don't stay away for so long next time or i'll sic John(postbeetle) on you...:wink::tounge_out::smile2: