Thank You Soldiers!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catmanofohio, Sep 5, 2006.

1. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    Never really hit me like this before, I just wanted to say thank you to all those out there right now that is willing to risk their own lives so we can live a safe, happy one. You guys get up every morning before the sun rises (if you sleep) fight for us every day all day. It takes some major, cahunies to go do what you guys do every day. So thanks again for letting America truely be FREE!
    Matt Stratton.

2. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    Feel free to post back. If you feel the same way i do.

3. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Thanks for the post brother! I'll tell ya what though...the ones who really deserve recognition are teachers! I dont know how some of em do it. It takes a special talent to deal with other folks kids day in and out and to teach em something at the same time!

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Dameon teaching kids while difficult isnt as bad as teaching adults. Its the sheer numbers they deal with which makes it worse. Im not knocking teachers now but a kid (that wants to learn) is like a sponge while an adult knows it all :roll_eyes: . And Matt great post as a reminder us of our freedoms and how we get them.

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    This is Thanks to the Army, Marines,Navy, AirForce,the Reservists,Army National Guard Air National Guard and the Coast Guard.I think I names em all without you men and women we'd be in very serious trouble.---------pk powell:smile2:

6. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    God Bless our Troops...Great post buddy...

7. chattycatty

chattycatty New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    A great big thanks to all the armed forces who keep us safe in our country.Teachers, too! Great post!

8. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    Thanks again guys!