Thank You Rob (Rcaarizona)

Discussion in 'ARIZONA RIVERS TALK' started by Overkil, May 18, 2009.

1. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Just wanted to thank Rob for his great hospitality tonight...It was great to meet you in person as well as Brianthelion and Waterdawg...I didn't know we had flathead big enough to snap 150lb braid but Rob put me on one...good times..

2. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ

No problem! I had an awesome time with you three. Plus watching you reel that toad catfish in was something else! Glad I can take you guys out and show you some spots, looking forward to many more outtings in the flathead world!! Now what was funny was, when I was leaving with you guys, and then right where you hang a right to go over that bridge, that was my brother in law!!! So wha laa, it went from getting home at 1130, to 330 am, LOL, Then All i caught was 1 channel that was about 4 pounds. Cant wait for Vinny to get back from Chicago to join us

3. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    A channel?!! PSSHHHH:smile2::smile2:

4. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    I believe we have a great beginning of an east valley fishin club,cant wait to get out do some more fishin!

5. Waterdawg

Waterdawg New Member

State:
    Arizona
    That was a good time for sure, looking forward to the next outing!

6. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    I know I hate Channels unless they are over 10 pounds, nothing like pulling up a half waterdog, or bluegill, cause a small channel got it. Sometimes channels make me want to get violent when i reel them in LOL

7. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    AHHHHHHHHHH Rosey tonight!!!!! Cant wait

8. Waterdawg

Waterdawg New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I know! I am worthless at my job today. Well, more than usual anyway. :big_smile:

9. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    Bluegills in a bucket.........:cool2:

10. frontier13

frontier13 New Member

State:
    arizona
    I normally fish in the salt river canyon were abouts do you guys go i only have 1 day off a week so dont have the long weekend option

11. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ

Vey difficult areas where access is dang near impossible, even on the Upper Salt by Rosey.

12. frontier13

frontier13 New Member

State:
    arizona
    what about down the diversion dam area globe isnt that big of a treck for me.. can you camp down there???

13. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    so how did rosey treat you guys?

14. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    Cold ,wet and rainy,but excellent company and generally agreat time.Dont see any better way to pass time!

15. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    and there was one of those lil pesky channel cats caught! I had to go get redemption last night, got skunked again. Caught more moss than i thought was in the whole state of AZ! However went out this morning to a lil place on the Salt River, between water users and sag, and picked up 2 channels, and a 11 pound flattie.