Thank you Gateway Cats

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by eflow, May 4, 2009.

1. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    I just wanted to personally thank the Gateway cats for stepping up again this year as a sponsor on the Riverbend Catfish Tournament trail. Guys thanks for approving the money for the plaques! Those plaques are another tool that helps me make this tournament trail a step above the rest. I was thinking of cutting back on the plaques this year but after I called and talked to about a dozen anglers that fished the trail the last couple of years i quickly changed my mind. I'm pretty sure almost everyone that fishes the Riverbend trail appreciates the plaques they have received over the years that the sponsors pay for just as much as i do. So thanks again from the Riverbend Catfish Tournament staff & anglers.

2. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Justin I think the plaques are a good thing. When one wins one they have something to show for. I know my son loves it when I bring one home it takes claim to it.After every tournament he ask me if I brought him a trophy.

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Its our pleasure to participate as a Sponsor Justin. You and your colleagues do a great job with the Riverbend series and I know we have alot of members that really enjoy participating. Keep up the good work.

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Justin drop Grumper a PM. Hell be able to cut you a check from Gateway to pay for our share of the plaques. Its a pleasure to help out.