Thank you for your prayers - Job acquired

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by TDawgNOk, Jun 28, 2007.

1. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I want to thank everyone for their prayers. I have finally been hired by another company. $6.00 an hour less, but, its a job.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Good luck with the new job Tony. Is it in the same field??

3. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.

Nice one Tony:

Now (please) get back in the chatroom, Ain't heard from ya in MONTHS!! :wink:

4. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    hey tony, congrats bro....now give us all the fancy details.....we are waitin.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats Tony on the new job. Glad the prayers were answered.Take what God has given and let him build it into your dreams.:smile2:

6. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Congrats Tony! I've taken a step or two backwards a couple times but it always worked out better in the end. Glad to hear the news though.

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Congrats on the new job. Tony, I hope it works out well for you, I also took a big paycut a while back, just cinch up the belt.

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats and good luck Tony!!! Knew you had it in you all the time!!! :big_smile::wink:

9. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Congrats on the job Tony! Is this something temporary or do you view it as long term?

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

That's great news buddy! I know you're not happy about less pay, but you're right....at least it's a job (until somethin' better comes along or you move up with the company :wink:) and you can go back to contributing to the family income now, which I know you were worried about. Best wishes bro, hope everything works out wonderfully!

11. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    been there done that and it sure feels good ,even if its for less money,dont it.now that u got money hope u can see your way to make it to picwick.

12. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    The job is with a company by the name of Alorica. They are a call (sweatshop) center that helps take care of sprint cellular customers. The position that I got is as a technical support rep for cellular service. Long way from real computers. Gonna have to see how fast I can move up as the guy who hired me told me that they are in desperate need of good managers.

13. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Congrats tony on the new Job, youll be top dog before long!!!

14. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well Tony even if you had to take a cut at least it's a job.Maybe it's just a stepping stone for better things to come your way.At least it took some of the pressure and worrys off you shoulders. Hang in there things are looking up.

15. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I am happy for you Tony. I never was without a job during my entire working life, but didn't have too many jobs that paid decent either. I was scared quite a few times. I made it to retirement, somehow, and taking care of your family until you can all retire should be your goal.