Thank you card!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Aug 17, 2006.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Recieved a very pretty thank you card today fromMrs Debi Gaines and family. She really didn't have to send a card .Hope she doesn't mind but it said They appericate all the thoughts and prayers.Phillip loved the BOCand everyone in it.He will be missed terribly.Brings tears to my eyes everytime they mention the name. And yes Deb We are gonna miss him to:sad2:( REST IN PEACE PHIL) you desirve it.He may be gone but he'll always be in our hearts.

2. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    He'll never be forgotten. Thanks for sharing, John.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for sharing John, that was very nice of her.

4. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    John,
    I too, received a very nice thank you card from Mrs. Debi Gaines and family. I agree she didn't have to send one but it does show they really wanted to thank us.
    God Bless her and her family.

5. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    that is very nice of them. he will be missed. thanks for sharing!!

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I received one yesterday also, and was truly touched by Debi's spirit. WE are the ones trying to support HER, but yet she is following Phillip's example and supporting US. My thank you says this "Thank you for so many special thoughts of Phillip, he truly was one of a kind. He loved the BOC more than I can say and everyone. It would make him so happy. He was my rock and I miss him terrible." Thank you Debi for taking time during your grief to show others that you appreciate them. You are also one of a kind.

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    John Thanks for sharing.

8. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    I enjoyed his posts, but unfortunately I never really got to know him well. It sure looks like I missed out! :sad2:

9. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thanks for sharing John, Reps to ya.

10. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Yes I also received a card from Deb. I hope the family is doing well

11. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Guys, I got one too. I was worried about having the wrong address but it was okay. It was sure nice that they took the time for us. I hope they can join us when they feel they can.

st

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I agree with Greg,I to hope that someday she will deciede to join the BOC family.Myself I allready feel that they all are allready a part of this big family. She doesn't even have to fish or whatever just be good to see her and family on here. Hopefully in timeshe will.GOD BLESS!!

13. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I didn't know him personally myself,however through the BOC i felt like I did and when we lost him it was like I had lost a long time friend.

14. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    I Recieved My Thank You Card From Mrs. Gaines Yesterday Too. I Admire Her Spirit & Hope That As Time Heals The Wounds, She Will Always Have Fond Memories Of Phillip.