Thank You Brothers and Sisters of the BOC!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishjohn, Jul 1, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thank all of you for voting for me as much as you did in the Berkley Big Fish Contest. It was over last night and I won 1st place in the Other Category. I couldn't have done it without you all!!! Thanks very much, All of you that voted and need a favor please let me know!!! If I'm selected from the Top 5 Winners from each category I'll have a 1 in 12 chance of a 3 night 4 day trip, all expenses included and a day out on the water with Hank Parker. I just wish I had the BOC Hat and Shirt on in the winning pic. Maybe the next one I get and submit, Hopefully I'll have the $$$ to get both and be wearing them then. If I end up getting that trip I'll find a way to get them and advertise all I can for the BOC!!!
    Also, when I get the prizes I'll post a pic of them in this thread!:wink::big_smile:
    I've been wanting to get one of each but a string of bad luck has had me house confined for over a month and no way to get out or drive until the end of August. I guess a Bad Seizure and 3 broken Vertebrae will do that....:confused2::sad2:

Once again....Thank You to All that Voted for me and Thank You BOC!!!!! You all are the GREATEST!!!!!:wink::big_smile::cool2:

2. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    You`re welcome John, I told you we would hold fatty off.

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Way to go John. If you win that new mower I have a few acres you can pratice on....:wink:

4. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
  5. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Wtg John, good job, now maybe you can cut grass instead of falling in the water, if you win the mower!!!!!!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Guys, I'd give anything to be able to cut grass, I'd even come and cut your alls no matter the drive for a fishing trip, let alone walk without a cane or not be in severe pain 24/7. I can't do anything at all and its been that way since May 29th.....:sad2:

7. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    Man, Do I get to go with you if you win the trip? I'm not as good looking as Regina but I did stay at a Holidayinn Express.:beauty: Good job John and Congrats.:wink:

8. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    :0a32:WTG John!, I hope you win that fishing trip.

Jaime

9. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    way to go, john. a win for john and a win for the BOC:cool2:

10. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Congrads John, like big muddy it's a win for you and all of us!!!

Get on down wich ya bad self! :smile2::tounge_out::smile2:

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Yep, Its a win for the whole BOC!!! I just wish I had the some BOC Gear on when I caught that. One of these days I'll have some......:confused2:

When I get my Pic with the winning banner saying category winner and 5 Stars on it, I'm gonna ask If I can use it on here and have JW add some stuff to it. Have him put the BOC logo in the background on it. I think I'll put that winning pic up as my avatar right now.

12. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Congrats John. It was neck and neck but no match for the BOC. I hope ya get to fish with Hank Parker. :0a23:

13. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Team B.O.C. pulls out the win! :cool2: Way to go John! That is really cool that you won the contest! :big_smile:

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    No chance of fishing with Hank.....:sad2:
    Apparently even If you don't win the category and you're a girl you get chosen.:angry:

1morecast was selected for this months winner for the chance.....Not sure why? I believe that whole thing is a bunch of BS!!!! The way I read it was the 12 category winners would be the final 12 and 1 of them would win???
    Oh well, Its a crappy little ba$$ reel(Abu Garcia Pro Max reel) that retails for $80 and some fake bait and some flourocarbon line.
    Oh well, at least I won something.........:confused2:

15. rob128146

rob128146 New Member

State:
    Rockwell, North Carolina
    Way to go big John!! Congrads buddy!! You da man!!:smile2::smile2:

16. jedimanhunter

jedimanhunter New Member

State:
    Texas
    Congrats and Good Luck... Keep us posted.

17. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    congrats on the win john

18. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    congrats JOHN, I knew you would win.

19. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    you can swing over and feed my rabbits while im at the gathering in aug, 22,23,24 to be exact.:wink: ill get em on fri and thell be fine till i get around sun. so just saturday. ill leave the feed bag in the storage shed. the key will be under the rock in front.:smile2: