"THANK YOU BOC!"

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Dec 4, 2007.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well it is 4am in the morning ,I am working on my BOC fix for the morning and I feel like Posbeetle hit me in the jaw with the butt of his rifle and kicked me a couple times while I was down cause he lost his membership in the Danielboone club and the women kicked him out of the brige club fer cheatin:wink: but now them teeth are gone and I would like to thank everyone for there concern and kick in thee oll butt to get em done and for puttin up with me cryin....I was prety messed up for a minute there and your sympathy meant alot ...kept me giong Appreciate the Boc and what it stands for.REAL GOOD PEOPLE HERE ALL OF YOU ....THANK YOU

2. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Kenny,

This is one family that you could count on (Take it from me :0a14:). The B.O.C. family was there for me when my good friend :)worship:"Deltalover"-"RIP") left, they help me get though that "Big Time" & I love them all for that to & I will "Never Forget It".

So it's no surprise to me Buddy.

"We had your back the whole time"!!!
    :wink:

Take It Easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

3. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Kenny

Sure glad you got er dun. My husband went through that pain. I was elated that he finally got er dun, too. Now go take you some of them baby aspirin and relax today.... watch some soap operas or something.

4. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Glad to hear you're up and about today. You'll be ready to eat some peanuts before the day is over. I know you're glad to get those teeth out of there before the holidays. I kept waiting to hear back from you last night,but you must of went to bed early.

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Didnt goto bed but my monsters decided that dad needed attention so had to wrestle my girls:wink:

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just wanted to say I'm very happy that you are on the mend. May God Bless you and yours.:big_smile:

7. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    guess u have a few less teeth to cut that line with when u cant find ur trusty knife!!!!

8. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Glad to hear yer feeling better Kenny, there is nothing worse than tooth pain!!!

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Glad them bad teeth are gone. now you can go on with life a few shorter :roll_eyes:

10. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    And I didn't even notice a lisp in yer post....cool.
    :smile2:

11. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Glad you are fealing better there isn't anything any worse than a tooth ache. I had all of mine pulled.