Thank you Arlington and all BOC brothers and sisters.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Buddrice, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I want to thank John for being here when I needed to tell someone.I also want to thank all of my BOC Brothers and Sisters for the prayers sent.I'm not really one to tell everyone my problems because there is so many people in worst shape than me.I had a heart attack 8 years ago this November and had 4 bypasses and lost 10% of the muscle mass in my heart.When I had this heart attack my grandaughter was one month old so I had plenty to live for.She will turn 8 this October.Anyway one side of my heart is tring to thicken and of couse if it thickens enought than it will stop.I'm on meds for this and when I went in last Thursday for my stress test they called me Friday and wanted me to come back in Monday because there was something they didn't like with the test.So Monday I went in and they found something else they didn't like so they want me to come back in this coming Tuesday for them to take pictures of the veins in my neck.They did change my meds Monday and they will check in about 4 weeks to see if they are helping.Anyway I'm just ready for some good news instead of not knowing what is wrong.I pray everyday to live long enough to watch my grandkids grow up but only God knows if I will or not.Once again thank you to everyone that has sent prayers.And thanks again John for being here..God bless all of you Brothers and Sisters...

2. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Take care Buddy and listen to the Docs

3. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    You definatly have my prayers, Buddy. Give GOD your stress and worries. We're here for you.

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Still saying those prayers Buddy. You just make sure you do what the doc say's. Take care of yourself. Hopefully the change in med will help out. GOD BLESS and TAKE CARE

5. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Hang in there Buddy! We are all thinking of you my friend and don't you forget it! You got tons of people who think the world of you! Take it easy and don't go trying to reel in that monster fish for a while! God bless you and the family!

6. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Buddy, take it easy and one day at a time.

7. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Still praying. When they tell you there's something they don't like, tell them "I'm Buddy Rice, what's not to like."

8. shortshank

shortshank New Member

State:
    Oregon
    Buddy, you and John and a lot of others make me proud to be a small part of this community. You have my respect and prayers. God Bless!!
    Don

9. BamaCats

BamaCats Member

State:
    Alabama
    prayeres sent from lower alabama Buddy. you just keep your fiath in God and he will pull you thrugh this.

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers will continue to be sent brother, please keep us posted.

11. mandisue13

mandisue13 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    buddy, you are one of the best ppl david and i know. we love you and roxie very much and you will be in my prayers. if there is anything we can do you let us know and we will be there for you! hope to meet you on the river soon!

12. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Buddy: my dad had a major heart attack at age 40 he was not expected to live, he was in the hospital over 1 month and had over 30% of his heart destroyed. He died last month at the age of 85. Last 15 years he had a defibulator implant but he had a good life. Keep up the faith, They can do miracles with the heart now days.

Good Luck and good health to you.

13. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Buddy,

Prayers are continuing. They will not stop, until well AFTER you have given us a good report!!!

14. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hi Buddy. Man you know We All Love You Sir. And Will continue to keep you in our Prayers You just Make sure That you do what the Doctors say.I'll Just bet that they(the Doctors) Have a perty good idea that these new meds are going to do the trick.God Bless Your Frind J.D.Straka

15. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Buddy, I can very well understand how you feel and I wish you the very best.

15 years ago they put me in a mechanical aorta heart valve. Been having a yearly echocardiogam to check on the operation of the valve and after the last echo my cardiologist has requested the cardiolite stress test on the 8th. Probably the same test you had, he says he sees some thickening on the left side.

16. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Okay all you old geezers smile!:big_smile:

you want some good news? you ain't dead yet.

keep on living us young old guys need you all.
    Now I have the worst joke in the world for you.

What time is it when an elephant sits on a fence?
    scroll down

Time to get a new fence.

17. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Buddy,

We are all here for you - I see that this place is alot more that just your aveage fishing web-site, this is a nation wide "Family Reunion"!

When someone needs help in any kind of way, someone is always there!

and I'm glad to be a small part of that. :big_smile:

You take care of yourself Buddy, because we never know what tomorrow may bring.

Take Care,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

18. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Buddy' Keep us posted we will be praying the new meds do there thing. Follow the doc's advice.

19. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Your Welcome Buddy!! Prayers for a Brother here are never a problem!!

20. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Be well sir .
    Brian