thank me !!

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by flatheadshome, Jul 23, 2008.

1. flatheadshome

flatheadshome New Member

State:
    missouri
    For all of you all that fished on LOZ tonite and were successful in catching any catfish @ all you can thank me. See I finally figured it out.. If I go up on Truman then everybody that fishes LOZ slaughters um and If on LOZ then the truman drifters catch 150 lbs an hour.Well not a bite in 2 hrs so am figuring boat loads for everyone who isnt around me. Steve b. Im about ready for some education ....

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like some experimentation time, I have been there. Then I started to experiment with drifting. Changed the way I fish completely

3. ozzyso44

ozzyso44 New Member

State:
    Smithville, Missouri
    I would like to hire your services to come fish the within the Smithville Lake area this weekend, but not on the lake itself. What are your rates?:smile2:

If you can figure out how to make it rain on you when you go fishing then you could be set!:wink: I know some farmers out in western Kansas that would hire you!

4. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    Some of my most successful trips have been when I tried things that I knew couldn't possibly work...