Thank GOD it's may!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by Cattoo, May 16, 2007.

1. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    finally. my favorite month for catting is in full swing! fished the mighty ohio below cannelton today and had one heck of a day. i got there around 3:00 this afternoon and began catching skips. caught one on the very first cast and they never let up. of all the casts i made, i could count on one hand how many times i didnt bring at least one skip to the bank. after i had several skips in the cooler i started cattin and boy what a day! wound up putting 12 blues on the bank. a couple were 3-5 but most were in the 8-12 pound range. i did manage one that was 18.7. i probably lost at least 5 in the rocks. and probably another 6 or 7 that the hook just pulled out. i released all of the fish i caught today. there was a crowd over there and most of them couldnt believe i was turning these fish loose. cpr baby! anyway, i got to get off here and go to work. i highly recommend hitting your local river in the next few days. peace.

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Great report Keith! Great job doing CPR on those Cats!:cool2:

3. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    here's a pic of the biggest one. i believe it was 18.7.

Attached Files:

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Keith thanks for sharing your story and pics of some nice blues. I see you had a big net handy from the pics. I consider that a must. Good job and good report. Keep us the good work and send some more pics.:lol::big_smile: