thank god for insurance

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by hunted, Jul 23, 2009.

1. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    some no good pos hit my wifes car in the right front tire folding it up under and pretty much destoyed the sub frame,totaled it.he asked her not to call the police because he didn't have insurance,luckily,i learned after i totaled a car on a deer to have full coverage.
    he was coming to fast from the other way,hit a big water puddle and hydro-planed,he skidded across the road,she swerved and kept it from being head on,and he blasted that side of the car.she had the kids,but none of them are hurt,probably sore tomorrow.
    she was calling me and he walked up,seen my company name on her phone and headed for his car.he got behind the wheel and then a cop pulled up.i wish the pos would have taken off before he got there,then they really could of gave it to him.
    all igot to say is thank god for full coverage,can't wait until the insurance company gets to him.
    he told my wife that he had just started getting social security,so he could work something out with us,lol.well,my wife,welllllll,shes like me,and i think she scared him with what was coming out of her mouth,lmao

2. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    Richard, glad to hear the wife and kids are not hurt. could have been alot worse by the sounds of it.

3. sweeney22

sweeney22 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good to hear the family is ok!

4. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I don't get to upset over material things, it's skin and bones that trouble me. I hope your family continues to be well Richard. Have every one checked out by a Chiropractor if you can. A simple adjustment now can save a lot of aggravation in adult life. :big_smile:

5. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    If a person can't afford insurance they shouldn't be driving. It only takes seconds to completely alter the life of an innocent and if your wife or kids had been hurt, thank God they weren't seriously injured, you would have been out of pocket for medical and auto. The bad part is the other driver will get a slap on the wrist and they'll turn him loose to do it again. Stay safe and "may the Force be with you"!!!:wink:

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Don't some people just amaze you?? Thank God that no one was injured and for once the police showed up at the right time

7. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    I am glad to hear your loved ones were not hurt, and are ok. Seems like half the people you see out there either don't have a drivers licence or insurance or both

8. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Glad to hear the family is all doing good Richard.

9. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Glad everone is a-ok.

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Richard I join with all of the others on saying I'm proud your family is not seriously hurt. Material items can finally be replaced. I also agree with the post that "If one does no have insurance they should not be allowed to drive".

11. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    glad no one was injured i was in a wreck 3 yrs ago when a guy pulled out in front of me i was running 60 mph and i hit him in the rear door totaled my blazer and tore the whole back end off his neon and he didnt have insurance but mine covered it all and paid it off then i bought my blazer back from insurance co for 400.00 and put 1100.00 in it and put it back on the road the insurance co never did collect anything from the guy they said he ignored everything they sent him dont know if there still after him or not they quit sending me letters over it

12. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    this guy bought the vehicle a couple of weeks ago.he has insurance on other vehicles,but not this one.makes ya wonder how someone could forget insurance on a vehicle you drive almost daily.

13. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Richard the main thing is no one got hurt an that's something to be very thankful for.

14. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    oh,i am very thankful that no one got hurt.........well i might feel better if he did.:roll_eyes:

what i should do is go to his house and take his car so my wife can have something to drive until they get our car taken care of or we get another one.

15. MissUL8R

MissUL8R New Member

State:
    Center Ridge, Arkansas
    Not sure, but i think if he had ins on another vehicle they will have to cover this as well. something about you have 30 days from date of purchase to put coverage on a vehicle. might want to check into it, also make them provide a rental car for the wife. if they try to give you trouble get a lawyer. Good luck

Mike

16. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    im sure he will get plenty of letters from all kinds of lawyers i know i did wanting me to sue the guy i never did it you know you cant get blood out of a turnip so it wouldve been a waste of time he couldnt afford ins so how was he gonna pay a law suit