thank god 4 small things

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by gatortail, Dec 27, 2009.

1. gatortail

gatortail New Member

State:
    tennessee
    fellas i had the best christmas ever.and ill tell ya why.i fought cancer and should have lost butthe big man was with me and a couple of weeks ago 1 of my doctors deemed me 100 percent cancer free.so now its time to live life and enjoy evry minute of it cause it can be gone in a flash so thank god for he is the king.:big_smile:

2. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga

3. RockyS

RockyS New Member

State:
    Conyers, Ga
    Keep up the positve attitude and you be much stronger to figth that awful disease. Congratulations and you will be in my prayers.

4. gatortail

gatortail New Member

State:
    tennessee
    imclean as a whistle lol and thank yall very much i have been blessed with my health and good friends like u fellas

5. fishnvince

fishnvince New Member

State:
    na
    Don.Wowwhat a present. Glad to here the good news. GOD ROCKS in every way. Will keep the prayers flowing from Virginia. Be safe and best of luck in 2K10

6. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Can't beat that for a Christmas present. Good for you, now go fish your butt off...W

7. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Thats one of the greatest gifts of all. Happy for ya. ​

:smile2:

8. TnRivershark

TnRivershark New Member

State:
    M,boro Tn.
    Thanks for sharing your great news with us, our lives are but a mist so we better make the best of every moment even the tough ones because we only get one shot. Gator I am glad to hear that God has smiled on you and has extended your stay here on earth:roll_eyes:

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great news Don. God is faithful. Don't stop giving Him praise.

10. dthrasher

dthrasher New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Gatortail, I lost my oldest brother to cancer in 2008. We faught for five months with him. Took him to Boston and got the best care availible. In the end it just was not enough. I think God answered our prayers to heal him, he was just so advanced that the healing had to take place in Heaven. You have been given a great gift. Take advantage of it. Live every minute. Thank God every day. I'm so proud for you and your loved ones. Dennis:big_smile:

11. gatortail

gatortail New Member

State:
    tennessee
    well i hope the good lord blesses yall like he did me.im forever in his debt