Thank A Brother!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Feb 9, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Take the time to thank a brother, that has helped you since joining!

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I thank all brothers, but thank the S-MAN, for taking me in, and being the first brother to want to meet me...rollo

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Rollo, i thank ya a gazillion times if ya put me on one of them big flatheads. I do thank ya for the post and your positive attitude here.

4. CincyCat

CincyCat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I want to thank a bunch of y'all, but tbull was the one, altho he is the age of my kids, who gave me a flashback to a catfishing love I had years ago as a teen and into my early 20's, and just from seeing his passion for this sport, he really inspired me to get back into the game. I have since sold the little boat I had and bought a bigger cat boat.......which I will show off here soon....but I am going to get back into the cats big time this year. The blues in the Ohio are getting bigger by the day and a hack like me was catching 20 lbrs like nuttin last fall/winter so I would expect the ones in the know will be ripping some huge cats real soon. I will just try to keep up :wink:!!!

Thanks tbull!!!!!!!!!!

5. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Gotta thank alot of people to, but especially Cincycat and he knows why! I have met alot of great guys on here, and got to fish with a few. Prostreet and Cincycat are both stand up guys...I have said it before and I will say it again, its gonna be a fun season for sure! Also cant forget catcrazed, and duxsrus, I didnt forget you guys either. Thanks to Rollo and S-man for putting up with us southern boys throwing the blues in your face all winter too!...:smile2::smile2:, but hey S-man got some, and it looks like you are about to also Rollo...

Thanks to you also Cincycat!!!!!:wink::wink::wink::big_smile:

6. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Rollo, I was going to do a thread on this very subject, glad you did it.
    I like to thank the brothers and sisters on their posts most of the time.
    If a thread or post is good or great or funny or has pics and stories, I give'em thanks.
    Thanks rollo for posting this brother, now, go eat some maters...lol :big_smile:

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Tnaks and reps are nice to get, it lets you know at least someone has read your post!

8. cathooked

cathooked New Member

State:
    north carolina
    I thank every one you all made me feel welcomed like i belonged here when i first come on this site,makes a person feel good when people ya dont even know welcome ya to enjoy a site where everyone has something to offer,be it info.or knowlage,im here from now on,and again,THANKS to every soul out there...

9. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I want to thank the guy that dreamt up this site for starters, our UNKA PAUL.
    I have found alot of friends on here, and even more folks I would gladly fish with.

I'd like to thank the following for making my fishing life easier lol.
    getthenet
    tspergin
    loanwizard
    ramrod
    catfishrollo
    riverking
    ryang
    cats gone wild
    jason454
    Just to name a few, but I have made many more friends than this, I love this place.

10. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Thank you to all of the members that have made me feel welcome .... and I hope you all get some red circle hooks for Valentines Day .... :cool2:

11. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Gonna have to thank the Ohio Hilljack..........because he is my brother!

12. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have to give my heartfelt thanks to Loanwizard. He hasn't directly helped me get more fish, yet I have garnered a lot of useful information by observing his mistakes.lol I would like to state here what a generous and amiable fishing partner he is.. Always being welcome in someone boat is a very special privilege. And Shaw always does every thing he can to make me feel that way. I love him like a brother. And just to add to the drama I have a special gift for him by way of thanks for all he has done. No one has seen it yet, but boy is he going to be surprised next time I see him! lol

13. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I wanna Thank a lot of members that I've met and helped me out a lot. Sorry if I leave any out but Thanks DH, JW, fishhook,crab,Kyjake,Billcatfish and a bunch of you OH guys for helping me out with lots of info!!!:wink::big_smile:

14. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I would like to thank all our brothers and sisters because they all make this place what it is! And to Paul and all the staff for all they do to make this happen thank you very much.

15. slowboat

slowboat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    There is so much information on this site I wouldn't know where to start thanking people other than thanking at the bottom of the post. So I would like to thank everyone that takes the time to post information.
    Special thanks to riverking (Matt) for taking S-man out a couple weeks ago and teaching how to catch blues:smile2::smile2::smile2:...sb

16. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I would like to thank alot of people on here. Since i have been on the BOC i have learned alot and met some great people. I got to give a big thanks to tbull for getting me into bluecat fishing. If it weren't for him i would be sitting at the house waiting for it to warm up all winter. Rollo, S-man, Flathunter, Rosscatman, just to name a few. Can't wait to meet up with some more of you guys. Thanks everyone for all the help.

17. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Ilike to say Thanks to all of you.
    Do for all the information that I have learned.
    The boc has really helped me Kick some bad Habbits.By just having the chance to talk to .Some respectful Brothers That enjoy the same things I do.
    Thanks Again.

18. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I also wanna thank everyone - it's hard to single out any person or persons, cuz when I first came here I knew absolutely nothing, and now, even tho I still know next to nothing abotu cattin', I know some good people!!

I would like to single out the Muskingum River Boyz, tho - they're a heckuve group of guys!

19. elklover1964

elklover1964 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to contributing and also picking some brains.

20. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I did forget someone yesterday that I want to thank.
    John I had you on my first try but I ran outta time lol. I missed you on the fast typing post lol.
    Thank you fishhook for all the fishing trips last summer.