Texoma=congratulations to BOC members

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Big Sam, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    We had some BOC members score BIG this past weekend. Congratulations to Nathan king and his father {from Texas} for putting 13 thousand in there pockets with a 42 lb blue:big_smile: for 1st and our own 777 and taxadermist man { from arkansas} scored 2nd for 3 grand.:big_smile: It was hot boy's over 100 easy. I thought since i did not mention the name of the tournament that it might get by the moderators since it is a big deal for a BOC member. Again congratulations to both teams see ya all in Kansas next month.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Whoo Hoooo, parties at their houses. lol

Congrats yall.

3. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Way to go guys!!! Congratulations.

4. nathan king

nathan king New Member

State:
    vernon tx
    Thanks Big Sam i appreciate it, WOW is all ican still say I'll be ok in about a week lol.

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations Nathon and Clifford on the first place finish. We were nipping at your heels lol, but 2nd was O.K. to. It was a fun tournament but a hot one. I looked like an arab again running around with a wet towel on my head all day:smile2:. Thanks Big Sam and all that congratulated us on the tournament. 3 of the 5 fish we weighed in were caught on DK's and Nathons big fish of 41.5 lbs. was also caught on Danny Kings punch bait.

6. Luke Clayton

Luke Clayton New Member

State:
    Texas
    Luke Clayton here. Great job, guys.. I believe this was the FIRST EVER prepared bait tournament! An event whose's time has truly come! As my daddy used to tell me, "Now, boy, don't spend all that money (usually a dime!), in one place!

7. GUNTZ

GUNTZ New Member

State:
    CLEBURNE texas
    Congrats Nathan on the BIG win

8. Mr_WhiskerHunter

Mr_WhiskerHunter New Member

State:
    Texas
  9. BoxxerBoyDrew

BoxxerBoyDrew New Member

State:
    Woodway, Texas
    SUPER JOB FELLAS!!!!! One of these days I will have the boat done to try out some of the Tourneys! Think it would add a whole nother level to fishing!! I am Happy to see someone is catching cats on prepaired baits, as I have NO LUCK with them in Lake Waco!! At least not off of the bank!! Live/ Fresh Dead Shad is all they are bighting on now!! We have been catching TONS of Black Drum on Earth Worms though!

Congrats Again!!
    Andy:wink:

10. nathan king

nathan king New Member

State:
    vernon tx
    well heres the fish that did it all if i can make this work lol i've never put a pic on here i dont think.

Attached Files:

11. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Congratulations to both teams and well done. You guys are forging new paths into the world of Tourney fishing and proving the best catfisherman in the world are members of the BOC. How wonderful is it have experts and many of the them that is willing to share information, teach new folks to the sport of catfishing how to get set up, where to go, what to look for, and generally answer any question that might be ask. This is the best fishing site on the web and has the greatest members and this proves it. We have BOC members winning and placing in Catfish Tourneys all over the US almost every weekend. How great is that!!!!