Texas motor speedway

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by tufffish, Apr 10, 2007.

1. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i am leaving in the morning for the races. i like to get the rv in before it gets to crowded. we will be having a fish fry on friday afternoon if any of you are there and smell some good catfish cooking. as far as the race goes, jeff gordon and jimmy johnson will be our favorites this week. maybe a little support for the 07 jack daniels car since we will be using a little of it to stay calm.

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Bobby, have a great time down there. Always love TMS races

3. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Your a man after my own heart! prerace in the infiled and or campground is the best part of going to the races!! Heck if you want to watch the race the tube is for you but if you want to smell the race, feel the race. ya gotta be in the infield!! Be safe. smokey

4. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Good luck & have lots of fun! We used to go; went for several years; nothing like being there first-hand to experience it! The sounds, smells, just the "feel" of it!!
    My son drives a truck "long haul", & called today to say that he's already seen the Kevin Harvick & Matt Kenseth rigs on the road! He was coming through Alabama & Mississippi.

5. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Bobby, hope ya all have a great time