Texans vs. Titans WOW!!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by whiteriverbigcats, Sep 20, 2009.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    This game was a hell of a game!! It was a shoot out from the start.. Chris Johnson was a monster and why the texans left him open so much is beyond me.. Both teams looked good and Texans my try and make a run at division champs if the play like this every week... I was very impressed with how they came back after the chris johnson TD's

2. thecatman

thecatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    the texans are going to be tough to beat unless you can either outscore them or have one of the best or the best db's in the league to keep andre johnson from ripping your d a new one he is imo the best reciever by far in all of football slaton needs to get his act together though and start playing ball he seems to be running a bit nervous and he is too worried about fumbling it appears

3. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Any given sunday, Shane!

That's good for the Colts, their only threat in the division is 0-2.:cool2:

4. thecatman

thecatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    not so fast tan the colts dont have a single db that will beable to shut down andre johnson as well as their run d isnt near as good as the titans either watch out for houston they are goin to make a run at the division

5. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I would put $ that we see V.Y. next week.
    smokey

6. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    The Titans are done, it took a while but the real Kerry Collins has arrived, he's always had at least one good year at all the teams he's been at but that's about it.