Testimony

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by johnliester, Jan 1, 2017.

1. johnliester

johnliester Active Member

State:
    Hoxie, Kansas
    Life has been really strange in our home as of late. Broken car windows, health issues, and my youngest daughter in custody for stupidity. Enough to teat anyone.
    On Christmas day my two older children had joined us for the holiday. My son is a Christian, baptized at age 8. My oldest daughter has always been the self proclaimed atheist. She didn't believe in God, but didn't bother us that do. Her Christmas gift we got her didn't work out as intended. Adding to her already troubling life at home with her mom, they are looking for a new place to live due to finances. That and her sister not being able to join us was really upsetting to her. She went outside to have a smoke, and we noticed she was crying. About 20 minutes later she comes in with this look of total amazement on her face. Before we could ask she blurts out,"I believe"!!! When she was outside she said nothing else in her life had been working so she started praying. She told us the wind just stopped, the sun shone on her, and she felt a warmth in good feeling inside she had never felt before. She told us, " that had to be God speaking to me didn't it"? He told her to get back to school, and make something of herself. He is there for her every day and in every way! And now both her and her mother are attending church services. My wife presented them both with new Bibles which were accepted with a good crying session. My ex now knows that we were never the enemy, but the devil sure messed with her thinking for all these years. There is an amazing peace and joy in both homes now!! God is good, all the time!!!!

FishCatcherJim likes this.
  2. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Seek and You shall find !!! I'm Happy your Daughter Found the Lord. J.D.

3. Willie Rip

Willie Rip New Member

State:
    Alabama
    That'll preach!

4. preacherfisherman

preacherfisherman Member

State:
    SC
    Name:
    Tommy
    John,
    Thanks for sharing that great testimony, God is still on the throne and he still seeking and saving the lost.

5. OkSixpack

OkSixpack Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Name:
    Jim
    Wow, thanks for sharing that!

6. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State: