Testimonials at Wild Wolf Products

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by akwolf41, Feb 11, 2008.

1. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Well it's about time to start filling the Tackle Boxes with all the Hardware you may want to use this Summer. You all are going to be out there and trying to catch that Personal Best or Biggest Ole Catfish, that you have been looking for. Wild Wolf Products has an assortment of Bobbers, Hooks, Jug Kits, 2 hook Rigs, and GloStcks to help you accomplish the "Task". For the last few years I have been adding a product at a time that I and some of my Field Testers have proved to be "Another Technique to get that BIG Ole Cat". Whether you are fishing for "Eaters or wanting to Catch That Big One For Braggin Rights", I am here to help you. If you have any questions that I can hopefully help you with just PM me here on the BOC and send me an e-mail from my website with your Phone # and a Good time to call you, I will Call you so you won't have that big Phone Bill. I have unlimited Phone Calling so It's a socalled Freebie for me.

For you New BOC Members go to my website and see what I have and Offer.
    www.wildwolfproducts.com

and to see what some of my products produce checkout the Testimonials Page there:
    http://www.wildwolfproducts.com/testimonials.htm

Thanks for Looking at this Post and letting run off at the Mouth::smile2:

Gene

2. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    sorry i havent made an order lately gene but buying in bulk i dont need any thing rite now.sense i started using the cat bobbers i dont lose as much terminal tackle as i use to either.any way you know i like your stuff specialy the new sicle hooks.newton and i were using them at the discharge couple weeks ago and found that we were getting better hook ups if we left the reels in gear.them is some sharpe hooks.

3. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Poison:

Thanks for the Kind words Ole Buddy.

Gene