TEST DRIVE THE NEW SEAARK PRO 240

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Cuz, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Attn Fellow Members,

Tuesday February 05th, 9:30am at the St. Louis Downtown Ramp

Tomorrow morning at 9:30 you have the opportunity to Drive/ride in the 2008 SeaArk Pro 240 Catfish Boat. Steve Brown with CatfishSafari is bringing the rig to the Downtown Boat Ramp early so anyone that wants to see it up close and personal has a chance to do so before the show.

This showing is of course available Weather and Ramp Conditions Permitting.
    We realize that there are other ramps that might be better suited, however this ramp is very close to the show grounds and will make it quick and easy to get to the show floor for setup. Steve has to make a deadline for getting the boat into the show grounds.

The ramp is the same ramp the Coast Guard uses. I dont have directions handy, so I hope someone can help out with this. I know how to get there, but I dont know how to get there if that makes sense. :smile2:

Anyhow, if you have some time available tomorrow morning, February 05th at 9:30am, come on out and see this awesome rig up close and hop in for a spin up and down the historic downtown riverfront. There will be filming ongoing as well, so you just might get your mug in some quality video footage. :smile2:

Bring the Mrs with you if you have one handy too. After they sit behind that big windscreen, they just might give you the go ahead like Mrs. Skipeye did.

See Yall There.

Cuz

Oh Yeah, Bring Coffee. :smile2:

2. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I'm gonna try to make it up there with you guys in the morning, depending whether or not I feel alright or not. I'd hate to miss it!:wink:

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    OH MY, how could I possibly forget.

Come on out and meet the famous, or infamous, Cane Tuck Ee An that Goes by Twinkie Man. OR Deerhunter as he's known in the Cane Tuckk Ee Terror tory.

By all means, please bring a piece of paper and a pen so you can ASK HIM FOR HIS AUTOGRAPH.

Lets Show Steve and Twinkster a great big Gateway Welcome.

4. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    I get off work at 8:30 Cuz so I can stop by on my way home from work. If it looks like the weather/ramp isn't gonna allow it to happen can you give me a call and let me know so I don't go through downtown (not exactly the way I take home)

5. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    channel 4 is saying tomorrow is pretty much gonna be a washout

6. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    I was thinking more along the lines of a box of twinkies and one of them fancy gold markers? :wink: Then E-BAY! :smile2:

7. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Will you guys quit it !! LMAO

Just post directions to the ramp for me to get there I will be coming from I-64 from the East into St Louis. For you Missiour-eee boyz I will be traveling West on I-64 to St.Louis.

Not sure what time I will arrive there, I think I will be leaving Henderson around 8:00AM after my Doctor Appointment. SO that should put me there 10:30 or so on.

Cuz do me a favor please wear your wig for the Camera please. :eek:oooh: And leave that new wife of yours home that you put her Avatar up on the board here a couple of months ago and you can bring that one you had at the Uncle Sci-Fi Gathering with you..:smile2:

8. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    When you guys are done test driving the new Pro Cat 240, you can bring it on down to Fort Worth where the weather is nice and sunny and 70 degrees so I can test drive it too. :wink:

9. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Man, Twinky dude sure has a lot of requests and requirements. Kinda makes me wonder if P.M. S. was the cause for the Dr. appt. Hummmm.

10. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Well some one else can get more specific on this but best of my recollection from the Dome if you take Memorial Drive/ Laclede's Landing Blvd., it will run ya into Leonor K Sullivan Rd. or Blvd. Taking that (river front) south to just past the south leg of the Arch (about a block) you can turn East (left) to get right on the river landing and there is 1 or 2 Ramps right there, that the river rescue uses, don't know much more than that on them, so if any one else has more info get it to them fellarz so they ain't lost, :wink:. I do know they are right in front of the Arch can't miss them once ya get there.. Should be about 10-15 minute drive back to Dome from there...... Hope this helps a bit.

11. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey twinkie man... if you leave Henderson at 8 am, you won't get to St. Louis till between 11 and 11:30.. It's 2 1/2 hrs from the Flying J on the top side of Evansville to St Louis..

12. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey Harold who is driving my truck you or me ? Ok then !! LMAO :eek:oooh:

13. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Guessing he has never seen you drive? Also don't tell him about that short cut you were talking about LOL
    Eric's Truck is SkipJack Powered.:roll_eyes:
    Pete

14. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    WISH I COULD BE THERE !!!:sad2:

15. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Well then, maybe a "random" road check may be avoided for some of that "secret info", LOL. DH if it 1/2 way nice out that day keep yer eye out for them new 2 wheel radar guns they been using on I-64 around Mt. Vernon area, cause they will get yer autograph :wink:

16. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I use to get plenty of autographs from alot of people I would hate to think how many autographs I have got in the past 21 years at work, I thin the most I ever got was like 31 in one day..LMAO thats when I was a rookie..I will keep me eye open on one side for them bad boys ! :wink:

Attached Files:

17. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    on days this week would have loved to take ride in that vessel guess i'll have to wait and see it under the lights.

18. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    So are you guy's still doing the test drives today?

19. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    If they did Josh, they done them at 9 this morning.. They had to put the boat inside the dome around 10..

20. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I'm not too sure that they got to run the boat or not. I talked to Cuz around 11ish this morning, and he said that Steve had broken down somewhere around Warrenton. I just talked to him while ago, and he said he made it, and they are setting up the booth now.:wink: