Terry Labonte to drive the #55 at Infenion and Watkins Glen

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by wolfman, Jun 13, 2007.

1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Looks like Michael Waltrip will take an advantage of the past champions provisional spots in the lineups at Infenion and Watkins Glen road courses.
    Terry Labonte steps out of retirement to help out with the car owner points.

2. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Goodness knows, Michael can sure use some help!!

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    heck, mike ain't stupid...i would burn all of terry's prov. up.. the call back to the nursing home and get two or three other old-timers. hell before long he may actually gain enough owner points, to get out of nascar debt!!!

4. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    :happy::happy::happy:Good point!!!

5. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Im no waltrip fan but give them a couple years and they will be hangin in there.

6. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    From my understanding TOYOTA is not a company that will give anybody a couple of years! Either you produce and show promise or their money goes elsewhere.

7. Ictalurus Punctatus

Ictalurus Punctatus New Member

State:
    Greensboro, NC
    From what I've heard, MWR is begining to implode anyway. Rumor has it that there's a bit of finger pointing going on and now they're playing the blame game and getting hatchet happy. I'd be suprised to see Michael as a car owner next year. Owning a race team is one thing; paying for it out of your own pocket after you fail to fulfill sponsor obligations and they stop picking up the tab, is something that most can't stomach.

Jon