Terrible weather.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by tomcat85, Oct 23, 2006.

1. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    So we went out fishing on sat. i think it was the last nice day were going to have for a long time around these parts its supposed to snow 1-3 inches tonite. we got some bites but nothing too good. i just wish it was still summer haha.

2. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Yeah, I know what ya mean. It's not the weather holdin us back but the high water and high winds! Grrrrr. LOL I usually fish till ice in and then switch tactics (ice fishing) but I think it's gonna be awhile till I can just go regular old Bank Fishing around these parts anyway. Kind of bummed about that too.

On another note:
    We tried to go up Pine Creek and wet a line but thomcat flooded his vehicle and was afraid to drive up there or something like that and decided to do laundry instead of picking me up at 7:00AM we never let out untill after 11:30! Oh well, paybacks are Hell...:cool2:

3. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    haha yeah the creek was really really high yesterday had to use like 2oz's of weight thats definately the most ive ever used lol.

4. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I guess we don't get a indian summer in Indiana this year. I hate cold!
    Bill

5. WHEELMOBILE07

WHEELMOBILE07 New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Cold is coming in down here in Va too, but that isn't going to keep me from still trying.

Wheelmobile07

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    well i aint tryin to rub it in but while you are lookin out th window watchin it snow think of this its supposed to be 70 deg. and sunny here tomorrow hope this helps you warm up