Terrell Owens

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by kbgrillin, Jan 15, 2009.

1. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I heard today on sports center that the Cowboys are concidering letting T.O. go also. Has any one else heard about this?

2. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    They shouldn't have got him in the first place.
    Why would any Cowboy fan want someone like him in the first place.
    Bill P. didn't want him.
    TO was the one who ran to middle of field an made fun of the star. Twice.
    All he does is stir the pot every where he has played. If anyone should get his money that Jerry paid him, it should be Jason Witten.
    They might as well get rid of Romo too. He would have been good but, he is spoiled rotten now and nervous under the boss's wing.
    he does throw a mean Gatorade in his face. LOL.

3. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Owens manager said TO wasnt going anywhere that they just gave him a big contract extention.

4. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    T.O.s a joke, I wish i could get paid that much to be a mediocre player.....:confused2:

5. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    T.O has been a joke for year's!!!! Yes he has made money for the TEAM --- But his biggest aspect has been he's a ass!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona

TO has been an ass every team he has been, in SF he trashed Garcia, in Philly he trashed Mcnabb, in Dallas he also tried to divide the team.
    I read that report in Foxsports.com and they mentioned Dallas wants to improve lockeroom unity and that was why they let Packman go and they will let go of Tank Johnson via free agency, then they will discuse TO.

He is a cancer, good WR but still a cancer. I know I would not want him in my team.

7. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I would like to see someone bust T.O. in the mouth whenever he starts running his mouth.

8. mcwrestler

mcwrestler New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    As an avid 49ers fan I always saw T.O. as a cancer to team unity. I was glad when he left to go to the Eagles, shocked when he went to the Cowboys. As a 49er fan I must dislike the Cowboys, but George Teague earned my respect for this clip. Many of you will remmeber the T.O. star incident. For those of you who don't watch and enjoy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxmV1kKa63Q

9. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    he is nothing but a jerk who should be taken out of commission.it is sad to see these people who are looked up to by all these kids act this way.all the drugs,and steroids,it is just plain ridiculous.

10. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    the guy is a good football player.. I think he deserves to be able to play in the NFL.. But he should do it in Detriot!!!! LMAO!!! :smile2::smile2:

11. LureheadEd

LureheadEd New Member

State:
    Geogia
    I heard some talk here in Atlanta about trying to get him, you shoulda heard the negative response on the sportstalk radio all day...Haven't heard anymore about it thank God....What a self-centered jerk...

12. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
  13. PaCatfishHunter

PaCatfishHunter New Member

State:
    Greensburg, PA
  14. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hopefully he will find a new home soon, im tired of hearing about this already... im sure he will bring some drama to it also, and sure he will cause problems with another team....rollo

15. peechykeen10

peechykeen10 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I sure hope the Bears aren't stupid enough to sign him :crazy: I can't stand him!!!!!!

16. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    T.O. had the God given ability to be the talent he is but when the head is dead the body will die. He is a basket case and a malignant team cancer. How many times does it take for the owners/GM to get the message. If Jones were a smart man he would pay T.O. 's salary to play for the G-Men. It would be like planting a bomb in their locker room. Don't you know that Philly is laughing their ass off.:smile2:

17. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I'm bummed out he is leaving Dallas! :sad2: I liked the way his presence assured Dallas would self destruct each year! :wink: :smile2: One thing for sure, he won't be coming to Pittsburgh! :big_smile:

18. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    This is the best move Jerry Jones has made in years.

19. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    T.O. is going to MIAMI!!!

20. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I know what you mean. I don't think they would do that since they also look for a good person besides a good player, so he is out of the question.