Terrell Owens has been suspended indefinitely

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Phil Washburn, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    good deal - i hope they fire him ....poor sportsmanship should not be tolerated on or off the field

2. Big Nick

Big Nick New Member

State:
    McKinney TX
    Dang it, I just posted about this on the Disapointment/bad games/injury thread. I gave my two cents about it there.

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i thought about posting it there, nick, but owens is such a mouth i thought i would give him the kind of headline status he deserves....you are right guys like him are cancerous to sports

glad the jerk is gone, and i hope they have some way to not pay him another cent :cursing:

4. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    Gotta agree with ya Phil. i have always hated Owens, he is a talented reciever but his attitude sucks!!!! :cursing:

He wasa plague to the 49ers and he has been a plague to the Eagles this year.

GOOD RIDDENS!

5. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    gosh darn it....owens suspended, thats gonna hurt my fantasy team,but i do agree he is a butt head

6. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    Lol Brad...I feel your pain brother....my son has him on his team too. I avoided him like the plague during our draft....and was glad someone else got him and not me. The FF aspect does suck...but this should have been done before the season even started when he proved to be a distraction to the team when he was whining about the second year of his 49 million dollar deal. Boo Hoo....I really feel for the poor fella...NOT!!!

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I am with ya Brad, I got him in my money league for FF. That will sting a little.

8. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    yes it will sting a lot!!! he was My number one reciever, I knew going in that He was a lousy teammate, But he has so much talent and the numbers he puts up, He can flat take over a game. too bad he's such a nit wit, can't seem to keep his big yap shut. The really sad part is that I'm not so sure that TO will learn anything from this or not, kinda doubt it He hasn't learned yet. oh well its just a game, gotta go scour the free agent list......see ya

9. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I am glad to see him go too! What a distraction to the team! He gave the Eagles a big play threat but there was way to much baggage with him! What a cry baby! I would never put a distraction like that on my team! I feel sorry for the team who picks him up!

10. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    You can bet someone will pick him up. He's too much of a big play threat not to. There are teams out there...including the Eagles...that need a player with the potential TO brings to the table. Too bad that he won't be shy about telling you how good he is. This guy is unreal...he's a cancer, and he'll eat your team up from the inside out. I look for him to go to the Broncos if the eagles lose the union grievance and have to release him. Surely if they have to trade him Andy Reid is smart enough to make sure he goes to an AFC team. Could you imagine if someone like the Panthers, Giants, Cowboys, Bucs, or Falcons got him? Any one of those teams will challenge for the NFC title...and TO would enjoy nothing more than lighting up his former team mates in the NFC playoffs.

11. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    If he gets released, the team with the worst record gets the first crack at him. Right now it's the Texans, but Green Bay is in the mix somewhere. Man that would be terrible to bring him in to such a good program!

12. Big Nick

Big Nick New Member

State:
    McKinney TX
    He loves him some him

13. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    He is a plague to anyone he plays for, just watch him destroy team number three if anyone picks him up.

-brian

14. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I agree with you 100% Brian! T.O is like school on Sunday, NO CLASS!! It's pretty bad when you have to read an apology off of a piece of paper in front of the press so obviously!

15. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    Did you guys watch Punk'd last night on MTV? They had T.O. on there. I dont know if it was a rerun, but it had to be recently, because Ashton said he punk'd him because he had him on his fantasy team. LOL.

16. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Well T O out of footbal for the year great news. The only thing better would be if nobody picked him up next year either. Then all of those over paid so called super stars would come back down to earth. And if someone dose pick him up i hope they finish in last place

17. Big Nick

Big Nick New Member

State:
    McKinney TX
    Keep an eye out for the Raider to try and get him. Although, Norv Turner won't have anything to do with it, but thier owner is crazy enough to go out and get him.

18. C2catfish

C2catfish New Member

State:
    Hurst, Texas
    This Owens dude is bad news. When I saw him disrespect the Cowboys by running to the star in the middle of the field after some play, I knew this dude was destined for the trash heap.
    It's one thing to screw up, but a total lack of respect is a sign of a complete loser.

I only wish the league would black ball him, but that just won't happen because the idiot can catch a ball.

It's a down right shame.............

19. Big Nick

Big Nick New Member

State:
    McKinney TX
    I agree that no one will give him more than a two year deal. His rep, really messed up. He lost a lot of money.

20. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    T.O. has B.O. plus he is the biggest jerk in sports.