Tennessee-Alabama game, any predictions?

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by TNVOLCAT, Oct 20, 2006.

1. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I believe Tenn. is favored by 12 or 13 points. I think it will be a closer game than that with Tenn. winning by a score of around 27-17.

2. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    I Will Be Pulling For The Vols.

3. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    the Vols are on a role right now and i believe they will keep rolling and win big over Alabama 31-14

4. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Well they barely pulled it out. Seems they can't play on their own turf, as well as away. They better get it together or it's gonna slip thru their hands.

5. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    It was definately a nail bitter and too close for my nerves to take. I didn't get to watch much of the game. I was in my cousins wedding while the game was going on. We had a TV, that would barely pick up, and a radio to listen to the Vol broadcast in the basement of the church. So in between getting pictures taken and getting ready I got to see some of the game. The wedding did end soon enough for me to listen to the last 1:19 of the game. So I was very pleased with the ending. BAMA, out of timeouts,1st and 10-SACKED QB!, 2nd and 19- incomplete pass, 3rd and 19- SACKED QB!, 4th and 27, THE CLOCK RUNS OUT! It wasn't pretty, but the VOLS win 16-13!

6. Jimmy Don

Jimmy Don Member

State:
    Arkansas
    OOPS Wrong Thread

7. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    WHY can't TN win on their turf? Crazy thing.

I don't even know if they won or played this week. If they can't win on their turf then they are not worthy.

Makes you wonder, huh?

Take care.
    Cheryl