Tenn. Bound !!!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by brian88b, Jan 16, 2010.

1. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Hey usca/boc brothers leaving Louisville, KY for Gatlinburg, Tn as we speak. Not even taking fishing gear last minute road trip but any tenn. brothers close wanna give me a holler while im down be my guest and maybe gimme some tips on where to go "cat huntin" when i'm down there (which is like 3 times a year) Brian (502) 303-1630 or (502)618-9606 and will just shoot the crap Be leaving back for Louisville sometime Sunday. :cowboy:

2. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    No tips from the MIZZOU boy, but I hope you hava good time

3. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Thanks, Had a Great Trip went to the Bass Pro at Kodak Tenn the Store was Great I usually go to the Clarksville, IN store home close to louisville so I was anxious to see the Cats in their tank, DISSAPOINTED, they had one Pretty Blue bout 45#'s my guess and that was it we have 6 MONSTERS in the tank at our location. Loved the store though was neet being in a different one for a change. Saw a dozen or more awesome creeks and rivers on the way and back. Man I shoulda took the sabiki set-up. Gatlinburg still had the decorations up from the 20th annual Winterfest it was neat with a tribute to all military divisions (posting pics) All in all fun trip cant wait to go back down and do some catfishing. Did a little side-tracking on the way back and goofed around in the mountains of Eastern, KY (bell county) for a while. But I tell yah I'm a 100% Kentucky Boy at Heart but if I had to change that at all it wouldn't be hard to grow roots in Tenn. Beautiful State and Great People !!!!

Attached Files:

4. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    More Pics

Attached Files:

5. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Couple More