Tell what Santa brought you

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dinger66, Dec 25, 2008.

1. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    hey guys and gals tell uncle D what santa brought you :tounge_out: iam sure we will have plenty of coal.

2. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    AR-15 and 200 rounds of ammo.

And some socks.

3. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Well, Mrs. Claus brought myself a massage chair, sweatshirts, socks, underwear and a beer hammer.

Beer Hammer?:roll_eyes: Yes. It has a bottle opener and you can smash the bottle after drinking the beer. Great gag gift.:big_smile:

4. scout

scout Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Got me a Sony marine stereo/cd player for my boat. I am going to call in the catfish with some fine country music lol.:006:

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    6500c3
    6500TC
    power handle
    horizontal rod racks

Twas a GREAT Christmas!!!!

BB in SC

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    not too much thats interesting but i did get a spool of 30# spider stealth braid, a bunch of circle and kahle hooks, and a couple catfish stalkers.. not sure what those are.. look like a couple of big bobbers to me.. anyone know what they are?

7. catchaser19

catchaser19 New Member

State:
    UTAH
    Catfish stalkers are floats made from balsa wood. They work great!! I got a coat, some socks, a pair of jeans and a catfish safari rod:big_smile: I made out like a bandit this year.:cool2:

8. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    looks like we all did pretty well guys . my girls got me a neat little digital camara called a bean wife got me a 997 si i wonder what she is after?

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    sounds like some made out like Bandits. I and my wife recieved absolutly nothing ,We dont want or need anything. We also spent less than 100.00 on the daughter and 0.00 on the grandkids,I figure thier mommas side can waste money on em.

10. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A

Same here. I got the boys some t shirts and boxers. that was it. they were fine with it.

11. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    A huge family fight, so i simply left for the day and didnt come back till everyone left my house.

12. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    My wife gave me money . Thinking about buying a 1197 after I find the boat.

13. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I scored big time. Not only was it a nice day weather wise, My 2 Sons and Daughter in law was here with My 3 grandkids. All safe and healthy. Best thing that happen was, when the Grandkids showed up, they got out of
    truck , ran right up to me with open arms. That is what I like.
    The kids had a fun time. Grand Daughter is 6 years old and a smart little girl, Grandson is 2 , another smart one and youngest grandson is 6 months who checks everything out with a smile on his face. The 2 oldest played all day, loved their gifts, the youngest, he laid around filling up his daiper, smiling, and chewing on stuff, kind of like me. LOL . He got a piece of the fun times his way. We all ate good cooking. I fried the best turkey ever this year. Kids Played till dark. Everyone went home with full belly and I watched a movie eating on all the left overs I got my hands on.

That was the best part of Christmas for us. We really enjoy them kids and eating good food..

14. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Now thats what it's all about Dano...Good for you my Friend..

15. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Santa upgraded my old laptop with a new one, He also upgraded my Car Navigation with a new TomTom, I should find the gatherings now:big_smile:

16. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I got a new John Deere 2305, with tiller, bucket, leaf sweeper and box blade. Putting it to good use while I am home.

17. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i got the same thing i have gotten for the past 34 years, nothing...I have not recived a christmas gift since i was 16.

to me it's all about the kids anyway.

18. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    We always wait till the end of the year to buy most of the things we been wanting or needing. I racked up this year. I got a new snow suit....new snow boots....wool socks....very warm hat with rabbit fur lining....Severe cold weather clothing made in Canada for the extreme harsh conditions. Those Bluecats better look out now! :big_smile:

19. getthenet

getthenet New Member

State:
    ohio
    catfish safari rod and 5 shakespehere arsenal reels. got 4 catfish safari rods and 5 reels now hmmmmm what should i do with the extra reel ?i got. funny thing about the reels they came from cabelas i opened the box from the bottom last week took one of the reels out and put it on one of my rods. taped it back up couple days later wife wrapped it up and put it under the tree.

20. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    new pair of coveralls hat old spice boots