TELL THE MOD's Thank you

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG_D, Mar 16, 2009.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i just want the mod's to know we are thinking of you all with all the giva ways contests you have hade your hands extra full and we just want you all to know we aprishate all that you do for the BOC thank you brothers and sisters for all you do!!!

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Big D.....Well said. reps brother:wink:

3. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    Thanks MODS. We don't forget your.

4. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    Thks mods god bless yall

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dallas I agree with your post. A Special Thanks to all the Mods for all you do. I vote that Paul give you all a big raise.

6. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Funny how some threads just dont get any traction, but they get plenty of views.

Staff do an excellent job. You couldn't ask for a better team of people. You guys would chuckle on the daily grind they have to deal with. All except Dave, are nice about it :smile2:

The job can wear you down quick if you dont have the right mix of character traits.

7. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    this should be flooded with thank yous thats not to much to ask whear would we be with out theam thay do this day in day out no pay but thay are good enufh to donate thear time come on pepple we at lease o theam a thank you

8. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Raise? Hell, I think he should double their pay!!!:wink:

9. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    How bout a hug form the Boss LOL:0a31::0a24::worship: Yes the Mods do a great job and all I can say is THANK YOU ALL for everything you do

10. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    you can thk the mods all you want to but until you see how they really are you just dont know.when i was attacked by another member on here for who knows why the mods or mod took care of it so quick i didnt even get to see how bad it was thankfully.and i have been talked to about my post like a person for that im happy. so i have first hand experience with some of the mods and they are pretty good mods.and i see the other ones working hard on here to help this site .so i say my hats off to yall :wink:

11. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    I can't ever give enough props to the ladies and gentlemen that keep this awesome site up and running. Thank you

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Totally agree with Dallas and all the rest.Without Paul and the Mods we wouldn't be where we are at today.
    Thank you all VERY MUCH!!

13. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    is greatly appreciated. You've all helped to turn this web site into a mighty happy place to be.:smile2::smile2: