Tell Rollo To Shut-Up! LOL

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, Jun 11, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I just looked up to see I have B/S my way to 3300 post in a fairly short amount of time time since joining, that its no wonder the wife thinks I don't pay attention to her anymore! She talks..... I type!!!!!! she claims....?? LMAO!:wink::smile2: rollo

2. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Shut Up,Rollo!!:haha:

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Clam up dude and quit catchin all the big fish while Jack is laid up.:wink: Really i enjoy your post and actually think i've learned a little from your pearls of wisdom. Thanks

4. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    Geeeez Rollo take a breath ! :smile2:

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    is all that whining about waltrip,lamo.:smile2:

6. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Keep on posting brother how else am I gonna learn all your secrets!:smile2::wink:

7. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Hey Rollo! I enjoy reading your posts. Keep them coming! Heck my wife says the same thing.:angry:lol! Gotta love it!!:wink:

8. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    you keep going buddy she will fix the problem

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    WOW!!! :crazy: 3300 posts in a 15 month span! :eek:oooh: We will have to start calling you Teabag! :wink: :smile2:

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    3300 Great Useful Posts at that! Keep them coming Bro!!! I've enjoyed them all!!!:wink::big_smile::cool2:

11. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Relax, Catfishjohn has more hot air than you, imagine if he wasn't hurt:eek:oooh::smile2:

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Yep, I may have 10,000 posts if I wasn't injured and felt like posting more. I'd at least have a lot of fishing stories and pics to post.:wink::big_smile:

Thanks Will, saying I'm full of hot air!!! :wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

13. JRicker

JRicker New Member

State:
    Tenessee
    My wife can be talking to me for 5 minutes and i will never hear a word she says:smile2::smile2::smile2: Its a hard trained talent especially with my wife. But anyway back on the topic
    Hey rollo, shup!!!!!

14. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    I'm on here so much i almost forgot i have a wife. She thinks i'm having a online affair, to here suprise it was the boc. Where else can you hang with people that have the same passion for the sport as you do, without going to a bar and getting shredded. I'm not alowed to even mention the boc in conversation with her.

15. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Rollo congrats on 3300 post. You better hope your wife doesn't get your attention with a ball bat. Remember sometimes mama knows best. Enjoy your post. Keep them coming.

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thanks everyone. I really enjoy talking to you all, my wife understands really what cattin means to me. And she does get frustrated at times, but its no different than me not changing the T/P! Its just a man thing:wink: She ain't gonna divorce me because of testosterone, or for being an avid outdoorsman ! I hope... If so,........?????:smile2:.:roll_eyes: rollo

17. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Give it a rest already, If your going to run off at the mouth the least you could do is post something worth reading:eek:oooh:. Don't go away mad just go away:wink::smile2:.

O.K. now that i've roasted you a little and posted some BS:smile2:. Congratulations on 3300 :cool2:. Always enjoy your posts, insight and especially the flathead tips. One of these days I'm going to leave the blues alone for a night and see if I can catch a flathead on purpose :smile2:.