Ted Nugent

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by field989, Jul 2, 2006.

1. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    anyone like the nuge...

i like to watch his tv shows like surviving ted(or somethin like that)
    and wanted ted or alive

and he has some great music also

one of these days i want to meet him at a gun show... i know some people that have seen him at some gun shows..... that would be awesome

just curious

Jeff

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Teds alright and has mellowed with his age. It would be cool to meet him though I went to one of his concerts when I was younger to old to tolerate it now though.

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Liked Ted since back in the "AMBOY DUKES" days.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nugent has some great music. His shows are cool as well. If I remember right he used TSS in one of his cooking parts one time. That was pretty cool.

5. Pillpeddler

Pillpeddler New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I like his attitude and I think he has good intentions and does some great work. I like watching his huntin shows, but he gets a little foul mouthed on some of his other venues. Cussin a blue streak impresses me less and less as I get older and I don't see any sense in doing it needlessly... not to say that flattening a thumb with a claw hammer or losing a big fish right before your bumbling buddy can dip it up isn't cause for a bit of creative language.:lol:

6. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    i do like the way he thinks
    and i love to watch his hunting shows

i also think it is really cool that he is pretty high up in the NRA

7. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Ted is awesome. I like him and I enjoy his shows. I get the biggest kick out of watching Surviving Nuggent I think they find the wimpest people and stick them with Ted. Id like to see Ted Nuggent get ahold of Paris Hilton and have her skin a deer and hunt wild boars with a long bow...:lol:.
    I like his in-your-face attitude. I love the fact that he believes in the right to bear arms. I am a huge gun enthusist and I am glad that we have someone like Mr. Nuggent on our side to help protect the Second Amendent. His ruthfulness has sex appeal too, he's raw. You either like him or you dont.

8. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    When I was alittle younger I saw him three times in concert in memphis. I allways liked Ted, like reblzgrl76 said I like his in your face attitude, He sticks by what he believes in and I agree with alot of his views.

9. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Ted Rocks! Favorite song of his is "the great white buffalo" off the double live ALBUM. I did make it to a concert of his back in the day and it was great! I think he made my ears bleed.
    Bill

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I've been a big fan of the Nuge since my high school days back in the 70's. One of the 1st concerts I ever attended was Nugent, AC/DC and the Scorpions all on the same bill. I ain't been right since!:roll_eyes: I enjoyed the Wanted Ted or Alive show on OLN alot also. I think they should put Ted in charge of Homeland Security!

11. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Love Nug if you need read his book (not just the cookbook) I enjoyed it.

12. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    How about ol' Ted playing "Father figure" to a drunken Sabastion Bach! LOL! I respect teds sobriety alot! I know I was involved in the "music scene" for a short while and even the bellhops were snorting lines off the toilet seats! Thats where his stubborn~ness paid off! The shhow I'm talkin about I think is called "Super Group". Anyone watch it?

13. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    The nuge is awesome,I like everything about him,he even as a great wife.We need alot more people like him.I have his cook book Kill it and Grill it and it has some great recipes in it.One of my favorites is (Bubble Bean Piranha a la Colorado Moose) which has nothing to do with anything in the name...:lol:

14. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    It's pretty simple, The Nuge = The MAN. Ted is awesome, it's a good thing to have him on our side.

15. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    We need to make him aware of the BOC. He would probably give us a plug on his show. He is also an ethical hunter and sportsman. He and his family only eat meat he has taken in the wild.

16. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Thats two of us George.

I remember when Ted was on the Merv Griffin show back in the early to mid 70s. Telling a tale about a hunting trip in Alaska and being approched by a grizzly bear while tracking a deer that he shot. He was just as colorful back then as he is today. Have any of you seen the latest show with him forming a rock band with some other big names for one show on VH1. It is fun to watch Ted trying to work with the other guys in the band, it's good TV. I've always been a huge fan of Ted Nugent, both his music and his TV shows.

17. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    yeah i watch that show supergroup...

that would be cool to make him aware of us....hmmmmm

thats awesome that alot of people like the nuge
    i know im not the only one :smile2:

thanks for the replys everyone

18. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Jeff, does Ted have a website? I would assume that he does. Why don't you contact him via email or something and tell him about the BOC? And make sure to tell him he has a big fan base here! Maybe he'll join up.

19. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Better yet, why don't all of us send him an email on behalf of the BOC? That would get his attention for sure!

20. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I like him. I love his views and his guitar playing. He plays that guitar like he owns it. No Mercy! I've seen him in concert a few times and he really rocks.